• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Was a patch for Kingdom Hearts AND 2 Final Mix ever released?

I saw some threads on other forum sites of development on a KH2 Final Mix patch but later they vanished. Is there any working patch? or maybe one in development somewhere? What about the first final mix. I never see anything on the 1st final mix. Whats the situation on all this?
  2. T

Do we ever find out who the masked figure in the secret cave of destiny islands was?

In KH1, i recently remembered that mysterious figure who had cryptic messages for Sora in the secret cave at the beginning of the game when you're collecting items for the raft. WHO WAS THAT? Thanks
  3. T

Donald and Goofy's role in KH3 and 3D?

Well hey everybody, sorta new here in terms of posting. I hope this hasn't been done but i'm sure its been pondered. I was just watching Mickey's once and twice upon a christmas lol and it reminded me of Donald/Goofy KH and their future. Heres my question, do you guys want them to be by your...
  4. T

Best Final Mix Guide?

Hello, I am about to start playing the original Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I do not know which translation and an overall guide to use. i used to use electrospecter but he for the non final mix one. Can somebody link me to a final mix guide that puts in extras and side quests as you go along in...
Back