• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What is a Keyblade Master truly?

i have 1 thing to add does someone have to train to become a keyblade wielder are does it just choose you and also if there was a keyblade war what happened to the masters and why had no one heard of it and why did the keyblades rest there at the crossroads
  2. K

Master Xehanort's demise?

maybe something happened to Master Xehanort what it is idk but before it did maybe Master Xehanort corrupted terra's mind and then he lost his memories and took the name xehanort that might explain what happened a bit.
  3. K

Keyblade Qualification/BBS theory

doesnt mean they arent real just because the w're created no 1 really kno just what makes a keyblade real they both could be real
  4. K

maybe the heart doesnt leave maybe it finds a new host
  5. K

but if so why is it that xemnas couldnt wield the keyblade being the the so called nobody of xehanort and xehanort's heartless made 1.
  6. K

Mystery Of Xion's Existence

xion is diffrent than the rest of the nobodies
  7. K

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

maybe Master xehanort corrupted terra's mind and he slowly became obssessed with kingdom hearts and forgets his name and choose to go under the alias Xehanort
  8. K

Master Xehonort

what im saying is that i think his apprentice is the whole problem
  9. K

Master Xehonort

im trying to make a simple statement about how i think Master Xehanort apprentice may be the cause of this but you try to prove me wrong
  10. K

Master Xehonort

seriously you are a joy killer everytime i put something that im trying to use to show something you have to question it its not a fact just putting what i think is the cause
  11. K

Master Xehonort

what im trying to say in 1 sentence is i think his apprentice is the cause of this.
  12. K

Master Xehonort

yes because what im trying to get at is that the whole thing may have involved his apprentice going behind his back. but what im trying to say is difficult to put in words because i kno Master xehanort needed terra for something but i also think that his apprentice had something to do with what...
  13. K

Master Xehonort

no because that would be really confusing then it means that his aprentice took his name than later betrayed ansem and took his name. im trying to say that his apprentice may have had something to do with all this.
  14. K

Master Xehonort

maybe he isnt it may have been his apprentice and it may have had something to do with terra maybe. he said he was tired of waiting for terra and maybe his apprentice decided to something about it
  15. K

Master Xehonort

1 question master xehanort looks old but the 1 in the other kh games appears to be young but why?
  16. K

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

but the reason for xion being created by xemnas was incase that sora turned out to be useless to the organization. sora's memories are the basis for her being she resembles kairi because she is his strongest memory
  17. K

[Spoilers] Replicas Discussion Thread

i agree this theory seem's to make sense
  18. K

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

she was a nobody created from memories
  19. K

[Spoilers] Replicas Discussion Thread

xion is a imperfect replica of sora created from his leaked memories by xemnas incase he turned out to be useless to the organization's plan. sora's memories are the basis for her being resembling kairi who is his strongest memory
  20. K

secret ansem reports

But there is 1 thing bother's me in the trailer for the new kh game Xehanort appears to be an old man but in kh 1 and 2 he appears to be young which means it was either a person who thought he was xehanort or he possesed someone's body
Back