• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. krexia

Dreameater pictures

I was asked to get some pictures of the Dreameaters, and figured I'd put them in their own thread for people to see. Below are pictures of all the non-boss Dreameaters I've encountered. I know the quality isn't great; sometimes it was hard to get a good picture because the little bastards...
  2. krexia

Final world cinematic translations

Okay, translations of all the cutscenes from TWTNW through to the end of the game are done! (I know some videos of these are floating around online, with and without subtitles, but I haven't had the time to go around collecting links to them - sorry!) ---------------- Sora ----------------...
  3. krexia

Full Nomura interview - 18/11/10

Just picked up the latest Famitsu; here's the full Nomura interview. NAMINE LEADS THE WAY TO THE FUTURE WHERE SORA AND RIKU SPIN A NEW TALE Beware of spoilers! Closing in on the story's mysteries One month has passed since the release of the game itself. For all those users who've seen the...
  4. krexia

New FM details from Famitsu

Posted on this blog. I'm pretty sure the information about Illusion Commands that let you transform into Unversed is new. (I've used the Japanese names for enemies/game modes/commands since I don't have time to look up the respective official English names right now, sorry!)...
  5. krexia

BBC's Sherlock - Episode 1 on PBS this Sunday!

Sherlock is a 21st century update of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories, and it's awesome. It was created by Doctor Who writers Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, and while the first season consists of only three 90-minute episodes, more are now planned for next year. The region 2 DVD will be out on...
  6. krexia

Kingdom Hearts 3D to be an "entirely new game" (Famitsu interview translation)

Translation of Famitsu's interview with Nomura: "Kingdom Hearts 3D" is a totally new game! -- Can you give us any details of the game for the new Nintendo 3DS? Nomura: At first we were contacted directly by Nintendo, and figured at the very least we could cooperate and quickly put together a...
  7. krexia

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

Hey guys! I picked up the Ultimania a few hours ago, so we should have a whooooole bunch of images and information up very soon. To begin with, here's the first of three major interviews in the book. I tried to get through this pretty fast so let me know if anything is unclear. Also, the quotes...
  8. krexia

Otona Fami interview with Jun Kato

I picked up this month's Otona Fami yesterday, so here's the full translation of the Jun Kato interview. He does indeed say that he'd like to develop the game for other systems, but no specifics. ---------------------------------------------------------- Tell us, key man! As a main planner...
  9. krexia

Mirage Arena questions.

1. Anyone know how to unlock the third course in Rumble Racing? I've won both the previous courses, both on 3 and 5 laps, in under the target times. But I still only have those two to play on. My Arena Level is something like 26, so I assume that's not the issue. 2. Does collecting 9999 medals...
  10. krexia

Famitsu interview with BbS developers (Feb 25 issue)

(Now complete) ------------------------------------------------ Birth by Sleep: Special Interview with the Key Men of the Development Team! About a month has passed since the release date of 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep'. Players had great expectations for the game and its volume. This...
  11. krexia

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

Translation by Lissar here (contains spoilers!) (Am at work so can't make a thumbnail for Lissar's translation of p5-6 right now, sorry!)
  12. krexia

coded scans from Famitsu

Sorry the translation took a while! Nothing much here that hasn't been revealed in Episode 6, in any case.
  13. krexia

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

Japanese pages on the left, English translations on the right. One small note about the Ansem Report quoted on the first page. I looked up and quoted the official English text of the relevant report, rather than giving my own translation of the Japanese. But an alternate...
  14. krexia

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Right hand page (from right hand side): --------- The past forms of the Organisation's big shots are revealed!? New worlds that the three protagonists Terra, Ventus and Aqua will visit are confirmed!! And there are characters you might recognise there...!! --- Braig He's interested in...
  15. krexia

So apparently, Texas banned marriage.

Oops: Did Texas Ban Marriage? - Political Hotsheet - CBS News I'm ever so amused. Things like this almost make me reassess my disbelief in karma. I'm not particularly knowledgeable about Texan law, so don't know how hard it will be to overturn, but one has to wonder how such a colossal fuck-up...
  16. krexia

Manga chapter 4

Days Manga Chapter Four Scanlated for your pleasure by Lissar and me. Enjoy!
  17. krexia

coded Episode 6 (spoilers!)

Details from this month's Gangan, as translated by Lissar. KINGDOM HEARTS coded Data Sora’s adventure in the Data Worlds of Jiminy’s Journal The story is nearing its climax! Episode 6 to be released in November! [from right hand side] What does Maleficent want? And what is happening with...
  18. krexia

New Gangan Scans (Dec '09 issue) (translated)

--------- Right hand page (from right hand side): --------- New Kingdom Hearts Project Latest News No. 15 The world where the three protagonists Terra, Ventus and Aqua's journey will start has been revealed to the public for the first time. This is where the three protagonists' teacher makes...
  19. krexia

Moral relativism

As promised in the Machiavelli thread. I consider myself a moral relativist, in that I believe there's no such thing as objective morality. This is a direct result of the fact that I'm an atheist, as barring a set of arbitrary rules imposed by an external power, I am unable to reconcile the...
  20. krexia

Days manga, chapter 2

Now available for your viewing pleasure: Days Manga Chapter Two As always, any questions or comments about the translation, feel free to ask. Thanks to Trigger for cleaning the scans.
Back