• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bksonic

I wonder...Relatives?

I always wonder if any of the three keyblade appentices are related to any current keyblade wielders. Surely, if someone is chosen by the keyblade, they must be related to something who could wield one. Also, I'm not sure about this, but in the first Kingdom Hearts, I heard the voice of Sora's...
  2. bksonic

Namine, Kairi's Nobody, Question

I'm not sure whether it's because I forgot or haven't been paying attention but... How was Namine created? I don't remeber anything about Kairi turning into a Heartless. Was she born from Sora's memories of Kairi or something? Sorry for sounding newbish.
  3. bksonic

LIES, My One-Shot Manga.

I'm useless when it comes to art so this looks pretty bad, not to mention I used a HB pencil for nearly every page. Anyway, this is a WIP Manga, titled LIES. It is about a young boy named Minori, who has been alone all of his life. Luckily, he finds some friends who would talk to him and...
  4. bksonic

Wise Words

Some wise sayings. Keep them in mind... “A Smile is a Curve that can straighten out a lot of things.” “To the World you may be one Person, but to one Person you may be the World.” “A Person Who Asks a Question is a Fool for Five Minutes. A Person Who Doesn't is a Fool Forever.”...
  5. bksonic

Season Poem

This is a poem I wrote for a School Competition of which it was the winner of. It's quite sad near the end... I was very excited when it came that day, The day I was planted under the big Sun’s ray The weather was dull, and also quite strange, And we couldn't wait for the season to...
  6. bksonic

Cutter's Lullaby

I did not make this, but I thought I'd share it with you... Go to sleep, and close your eyes, And dream of broken butterflies That tore their wings against a thorn. You know the pain thet they have borne. Silver metal, shine so bright. Scarlet blood, that feels so right. Dream of that blood...
  7. bksonic

Purchasing a Cosplay Keyblade in UK

Hi There! I was wondering where I could buy a keyblade for osplay, not a keychain, but I live in the UK and not many people sell them here. Does anyone know a good place to buy one?
  8. bksonic

Purchasing a Cosplay Keyblade in UK

Hi There! I was wondering where I could buy a keyblade for osplay, not a keychain, but I live in the UK and not many people sell them here. Does anyone know a good place to buy one?
  9. bksonic

Roxas - Bring Me to Life

A Tribute to Roxas from the Kingdom Hearts Series, along with the Song, 'Bring Me to Life', by Evanescence. Made using Windows Movie Maker in 4 hours. NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES, ROXAS, OR BRING ME TO LIFE BY EVANESCENCE. This video is purely fan-made and I do not own any of...
  10. bksonic

KINGDOM HEARTS: ROAD TO SLEEP

NOW DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORYLINE BECAUSE THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON I'D GIVEN UP ON IT!!! Kingdom Hearts - Road to Sleep Status: Abandoned Version: 0.1.5.1 Play Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep by bksonic Now at YoYoGames Download Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep.zip by bksonic at Host-A...
  11. bksonic

KINGDOM HEARTS: ROAD TO SLEEP

NOW DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORYLINE BECAUSE THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON I'D GIVEN UP ON IT!!! Kingdom Hearts - Road to Sleep Status: Abandoned Version: 0.1.5.1 Play Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep by bksonic Now at YoYoGames Download Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep.zip by bksonic at Host-A...
  12. bksonic

Way to the Dawn Question

Just a Random Question. In the Secret Trailer, The Gathering, Ven is seen picking up the Way to the Dawn. However, I thought Riku obtained the Way to the Dawn when he took the Road to the Dawn in Reverse/Rebirth, CoM. How can the Way to the dawn be in Birth by sleep if it was made by Riku...
Back