• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Which Character to chose?

I think I'm more leaning toward Aqua now.
  2. M

Getting D-Link

But by splitting it into two we get some more complication and cooler moves too.
  3. M

Getting D-Link

That is really sad. *not so psyched*
  4. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I'd do it if i could watch it, but i'd be hard trying to tie three people together, not to mention my sister.
  5. M

Getting D-Link

Wow I saw that last one. now I 'm really psyched
  6. M

BBS Preperation!!

Well there goes that idea out the window. I don't have a ps3, I get it early next year.
  7. M

Getting D-Link

Who all are D-links? I know zack but that's about it.
  8. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I'm homeschool so I go all year long. wouldn't have it any other way. I do cut back a little though.
  9. M

BBS Preperation!!

So not just through a wireless router?
  10. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I wouldn't know but im in america and i can't get it.
  11. M

BBS Preperation!!

I'm thinking of maybe taking mine to the library to play with some other people. Can you play it online through your psp?
  12. M

Getting D-Link

I just want the zack d-link; I loved FFXII crisis core.
  13. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I am using IE. It's just not working.
  14. M

That sounds good. But still I so wish they put in vanitas as a secret character or something. It would be so awesome.
  15. M

I guess I'll probably will start with terra although I was thinking maybe ventus because he's like the main characters in the other games, you know start out with some familiarity.
  16. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I still can't find it any where.
  17. M

BBS Preperation!!

Well tecnically I got that before for really cheap from a friend, but yeah basically.
  18. M

I don't exactly want to leave this to random occurancess. But I Think Terra is my least favorite, Ven is middle (all of those sora-like characters are), and I like the idea of a magic based character so Aqua's my favorite. I really like a Riku guy though... Man, I wish you could play Vanitas...
  19. M

BBS Preperation!!

Doesn't Europe get the collectors one?
  20. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? I can't find it either. Or can you get to it from that "latest videos".
Back