• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Which Character to chose?

I was wondering which character I should chose. I think there are a few reasons for each person and eventually I'm going to play all of them but I can't decide which one and I want the best decision when I open the pacage.
  2. M

A Question to fellow Christians.

In present day People are making a lot of fun at Government officials. As a Question to fellow Christians (If there are any here): What should We be doing differently? I want to know what others think on this subject, and if you need help deciding look at 1 Peter 2:13-18.
  3. M

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

I couldn't find it anywhere and I wondered if there will be a bbs soundtrack for North America.
  4. M

Salutations

I actually already introduced myself, but that was a while back and things have really changed so greatings I am Marcus.
  5. M

What is your favorite version of the Bible?

I wanted others opinion on this to see which version to get next. I myself prefer the king James for the old english or the greek new testament but I wanted others opinions.
  6. M

Is it okay for Christians to read only commentarys and not the Bible?

This is a question I got from one of my freinds, and I want to know what other people think. Is it okay for Christians to read the commentarys and not the Bible? I think probably no, but I wondered if anyone else thought otherwise.
  7. M

Why would Christians play video games?

This is a question I've been thinking about a lot lately. Why would christians play video games? If we do just continue to play video games all day long that is, in a scence, that much time we have wasted. And if we continue to play it but say people shouldn't play it does that make us...
  8. M

Lit ► Inheritance cycle!

Any one who loves the Eragon books Please post your ideas here! I have been reading them since they came out. I used to fall asleep hearing the guy reading the books. I think it's the best book series ever!
  9. M

hey!

Good day to every one Im new to this site. I just started playing Kingdom Hearts and I think It's awsome. I only have 2 and the GBA version of Chain of Memeries, But I want to get all the others too eventually.
Back