• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Short theory for next games Plot

I think the next game will be composed of two things plot-wise. 1. It'll detail Sora's journey to find Aqua, Ven, and Terra. And two this is the less obvious of the matter. I think the final chapter of Kingdom Hearts will show Sora, Riku, and Mickey, and possibly TAV as well, going back in...
  2. A

A few theories and questions.

Questions: 1. Ok first off, if Vanitas really is destroyed, and Ventus only has half a heart left, why is he still comatose? Isn't his heart still connected to Sora I.E. shouldn't he be able to wake up? 2. If the unversed were the product of Vanitas, and the Heartless weren't born until...
  3. A

What was the Point of Vanitas?

Why exactly did Master Xehanort waste his time even creating Vanitas? How did it further his gola of obtaining the xBlade and Opening Kingdom Hearts to obtain its power? Also I have a question about the whole Ventus/Vanitas deal. Basically Ventus' heart is like a Ying-Yang. Half Light half...
  4. A

So about Castle Oblivion

Does Land of Departure=Castle Oblivion? if not was its origins ever given? Perhaps theirs some info in the Xehanort Reports
  5. A

Just a sketch

let me know what ya'll think
  6. A

What it takes to Win. (Read & Review please)

What It Takes To Win What does it take to win you ask, to push past, competition like a plow To look back at those that laughed, and ask, who's the loser now? choose your path's with ease, cause for me, one never ends one leads to the finish line, it's a sign, if it leads you to your start...
Back