• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BBS Ultimania Questions!

so id say what? about 20? 25 more days till we get the ultimania? anyways, alot alot of new questions came with bbs, so i wanted to know what you guys wanted to know the answer to the most? what answer are you looking forward to? ME 1. wtf is going on with mx, xehanort, terranot...
  2. A

Lingering sentiments question

1. ok first of all, are they whats left behind of people with strong feelings, or what? we know for sure its not the heart in the armors right? so then what? 2. the armors are empty right? i mean if you would take the helmet of vanitas sentiment and terra sentiment there would be no one in...
  3. A

Special Nobodies

sora and terranort wer both carrying 3! hearts at the moment their nobodies were created. now 3 is a big number so lets point out everybody here. Terranort= MX, Terra, Eraqus Sora= Ven, Kairi, sora 1st theory. because of the numbers of hearts they were both carrying. i think this is the...
  4. A

Mirage Arena Boss!

I had completly forgotten about nomuras interview and just realized. He said there was a secret boss in the arena too as hard if not even harder than vanitas sentiment. can you believe that? anyone have any ideas on who it could be for the multiplayer boss?
  5. A

Anyone else happy that....

this is the first game where the last boss doesn't include a form which is like a moving battleship or a building sized armor? don't get me wrong, not that i didnt like fighting the other ones. but theres just something about these boss battles that i like more. not to mention this is the...
  6. A

Conversations....(SPOILERS)

so anyways i was wondering if anyone has subbed yet these conversations.. lil riku & terra lil sora & ven lil sora & lil riku
  7. A

Keyblade Transformations (revised)

so last time, when we first saw aqua scans, i pointed out to you guys that her keyblade looked different. and that since it didn't seem to have a keychain that it was some type of transformation. however, that seems to have changed, I want you guys to look at the battle gameplay page, and...
  8. A

Terra vs. Ven vs. Aqua

alright, I know alot of you have been thinking about this. we know that there are some conflicts between them. Who actually wants to see this happen? I for one think friend fights makes the story more dramatic and intense. i would like to see their conflict turn into a fight like the very...
  9. A

Famitsu BBS interview

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet or not but apparently there was an interview about BBS with nomura on the famitsu that sold on thursday. they mentioned it in FFVS13 website, has anyone translated this yet? or seen it at all?
  10. A

Keyblade transformation

first of all, i have to thank Disaster for this since he put up the scans that made me notice this. in one of them(they are in the lilo and stich thread) you can clearly see that aqua's keyblade is not the same. i can't be completly certain that it's a transformation but im leaning toward...
  11. A

Deep Space. What Will it Be?

Let the insane arguments and fighting begin
  12. A

PS3 Slim will save sony? Yes or No?

So everyones probly heard about the rumors that they're going to announce it on gamescon. So. if they do, who thinks this will save sony and boost them up? I say its a step to catch up with MS, but idk if its gonna give them a complete edge
  13. A

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

Story, To me even though we don't kno much it seems like BBS story has the potential to be one of the most heartfelt and intense yet in the series. i think it will connect with us more like (to me at least) kh1 did, with story ending being a sad one, maybe even sadder than kh1 (which everyone...
  14. A

BBS theory sort of

This is just something i thought about that i think might happen ok so in kh2 u see riku, sora, and kairi reading mickeys letter together. what if BBS starts off with that scene and it's mickey explaining everything that happened 10 years ago and how TAV are connected to them (i kno the're not...
  15. A

summoning the keyblade

ok, i know this has probly been asked but i cant find anything anywhere and im not sure if this even has an answer. so sry in advance if i make some of u mad. does the way you summon a keyblade matter? or is it just flash and sparks the way terra does it in the trailer. hes the only that has...
  16. A

The BBS Gap!

how long after the game is released in japan do u think we'll have to wait to get our hands on it!? Chain of memories- little less than a month!! kh2- about 3 months. 358/2- 4 months by looking at those numbers it doesnt look good for us guys. So what will it be this time?
  17. A

So whos importing BBS?

so just like the title says, whos gonna get the japan version first? i myself am one of those people who can't help but spoil themselves, ill go look at the videos and whatnot before the game is out here. so im thinking maybe i should just import it and spoil myself that way. then again its not...
  18. A

game after BBS not KH3?

so i read the new interview with nomura and saw that he mentioned that the next game will be a more concrete kh but most likely not kh3? what are you guys thoughts on this?
  19. A

Taking BBS to the TV

now idk about you guys but ive been thinking and im gonna take my bbs and play it on my tv. what about you guys?
  20. A

BBS Ways To Travel

i've been thinking and it just caught my attention recently from one of the other posts. Do you guys think we will travel with gummi ships in BBS? do you think they even existed 10 years ago? all i can remember off the top of my head is that gummi ships are made from rocks from the meteors...
Back