• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

I thought about putting this stuff in one of the other threads, but oh what the hell, it's interesting enough to deserve it's own thread and actually answers important questions. And here is a list of mysteries which have still to be unanswered:
  2. L

Ultimania - Full Nomura Interview

Hello, hello! Thanks to krexia who has scanned up the pages of the Ultimania interview, we can now see exactly what Nomura has to say for himself. Just what was going through his mind during development on Birth by Sleep? Read on! [I will be posting these up in sections, so keep checking...
  3. L

The Last Story - Sakaguchi's New Wii RPG

THE LAST STORYiƒ‰ƒXƒgƒXƒg[ƒŠ[j Apparently Sakaguchi (creator of Final Fantasy) will be developing a new RPG for the Wii called "The Last Story". Oh yeah, he went there.
  4. L

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

Episode 8 of coded has finally arrived! And ReBirth Wings has done her best to give us a summary of this (truly this time) last episode.
  5. L

Official Birth by Sleep Translation Request Thread

Hey guys, I thought it would be easier just to do this. As some of you know I had been off trying to avoid spoilers, but now that I've finished the game I'm again available to translate anything you like! As there are already tons of translations around for everything, I've decided to have...
  6. L

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

ï¼*Dæ�¾å°¾ã�®ãƒ’ット解æž�:「ã‚*ングダãƒ* ãƒ�ーツã€�5ï¼�万本ã�®å¥½ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒˆã€€ã€Œãƒ�イオã€�人気ã�‹(ã�¾ã‚“ã�Ÿã‚“ウェブ) - 毎日jï½�(毎日新è�ž) Along with rumors that Birth by Sleep is selling out in stores, we have a new report that says it has sold 500,000...
  7. L

Gangan Nomura Interview Snippet + Hilarious illustration

From this weeks Gangan, it looks like there will be a Nomura interview on BbS! This image only has a small section of the interview, but I'll put up the translation in a second. Oh, also! Beside the arrow it says "Director Nomura" and then it says "Master!! This is too much!"
  8. L

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

Thanks to Kouli from GameFAQs for posting up the scan: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/112/314330.jpg I'm working on a translation of the details, it will be posted up momentarily.
  9. L

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

Today director Tetsuya Nomura posted an entry in the official KH blog "Message from the KINGDOM". He writes:
  10. L

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

I skipped through some of the walkthrough bits so I could get this to you faster (there wasn't much of it anyway.) After reading it, I have the feeling that the "them" they speak of are those keyblade wielders who lost their lives in the Keyblade Wars. Just from the line "Lost in battle...
  11. L

This week's Famitsu artcle translation [SPOILERS]

As you probably saw in this week's Famitsu (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/140254-full-7-pages-week-s-famitsu.html) there was one page of coded. I've translated up the article, but as there are MAJOR spoilers for every plot twist in the game I will only be posting them here.
  12. L

KH Field & Battle Track List!

Update: 15 Dec 2009 ReBirth Wings posted up the tracklisting for Yoko Shimomura's new piano collection: 1.Scherzo Caprice on a Theme of Never Land 2.Sinister Sundown 3.Wonderland's Surprise 4.Lasy Afternoons 5.Night of Fate 6.A Very Small Wish - Monstrous Monstro 7.Hollow Bastion 8.Medley of...
  13. L

BbS Minigame World in Next Weeks Jump!

According to FF-Reunion, next week's Jump will feature "Disney Town", a world where you can play three types of mini games. Apparently Minnie, Huey, Dewey and Louie and a transformed (?? not sure about this) Pete called "Captain Justice" (This confuses me to no end. If any one can make sense...
  14. L

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

At the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep website two new worlds have been added, "Enchanted Dominion" and "Land of Departure"! Also, the new Birth by Sleep Edition PSP has been announced! It will be on sale 1/9/10 bundled with the game for 22,000 yen. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Source...
  15. L

Birth by Sleep Official Site Worlds Updated!

The official site has updated their Worlds section with Dwarf Woodlands and Neverland character renders and high quality screenshots! Go check it out: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Thanks to FF-Reunion for the heads-up! Not anything new really, but I translated everything that it says about...
  16. L

Second KH Piano Collections out on 1/13

The second collection of KH songs done on piano will be released on 1/13/2010. But no track listing yet. Composer Yoko Shimomura sends us her love by saying: Given that the album is subtitled "Field & Battle", the songs will probably mostly be just that. Which will be awesome because KH...
  17. L

coded Episode 5 "Agrabah" [SPOILERS]

Episode 5 of coded was out in Japan yesterday! ReBirth Wings has posted a summary/walkthrough of the episode for us, and I have translated it into English: They do love their cliffhanger endings don't they?
  18. L

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

ReBirth Wings has posted up a small scan from this weeks Jump containing a picture of Terra, Aqua and Ven's Master: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5946/wwwdotuporg260383.jpg Don't quote me on the romanization! I'm just guessing and it's probably completely off. In Japanese it is...
  19. L

Famitsu PSP+PS3 Special and Interview

I've snagged the more info from ReBirth Wings for you again! She's posted up the latest from Famitsu PSP+PS3. This time it's more info on style changes, D-links, and another short interview from Nomura!
  20. L

Dengeki Games Nomura Interview Translation

ReBirth Wings has posted up more magazine information from Dengeki Games. This time in the form of an interview with Tetsuya Nomura. She has written out the details of the interview for us, and I have started translating them here. Like before I'll do them in sections until the translation is...
Back