• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XaiyaXemnas

Some BBS Questions!

These are most of the BBS questions I have been wondering about.. The three main characters in bbs are Terra,Aqua and Ventus. The origin of terra´s name is from a latin word tierra meaning earth. Ventus meaning viento meaning Wind. And Aqua is agua meaning water. Iv´e heard that T.A.V is...
  2. XaiyaXemnas

BBS Question...

If Hercules helped Ventus and Zack, does he remember it during KH1 or was there something that occured that made him forget, and also the encounter of Terra and Riku...
  3. XaiyaXemnas

What are the unversed exactly?

What are the unversed exactly?are they hearts that were not finished or something...
  4. XaiyaXemnas

GoodBye

I'm leaving for a month to Dominica Republic bye good people FTW!
  5. XaiyaXemnas

Ghost?

YouTube - Michael Jackson Ghost? During CNN Larry King Interview with Jermaine Jackson Check out this video, comments? Why ya think he died? Ya think the ghost is real? Any comments please!
  6. XaiyaXemnas

Confused

Sorry to ask a probably obvious question is BBS KH3 or there's another game afterward. Thanks a million!:cool:
  7. XaiyaXemnas

Sheding some light on the 358/2 days!

I was looking threw KingdomHearts Wiki and I found some pics of keyblades from 358/2 days this is for people who want to know sorry if this is already posted. Missing Ache Ominous Blight Abaddon Plasma Solitude Pain Innocent Sign Guilty Crown Tide From Abyss Leviathan True...
  8. XaiyaXemnas

Kingdom Hearts:Why Love?

What is the main reason you love kingdom hearts and what you dislike about it? What are you favorite worlds,keyblades,magicks and what other stuff you like about it?:cool:
  9. XaiyaXemnas

Ventus

I'm very confused whos Ventus?Isn't he Roxas cause he looks like roxas besides the armor he has? Please explain!:cry:
  10. XaiyaXemnas

Me!Me!

Hay Its me I'm new to this and I would like to say Hay to the 50,000 people that are here!:lol: As you can see my favourite characters are Axel,Riku,Xemnas,Sora and some other more characters. My favourite Games so far are Prince of Persia for the DS which I beated yesterday, I just bought...
Back