• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Days 100%

Thanks for telling me (25 char)
  2. X

I can't wait any longer

I can't wait any longer, can some give a VERY long summury of Birt by Sleep. I can't find all of the translated clips in one spot and I can't wait any longer. So, can someone tell me the whole story please with all the surprises and spoilers. I would be VERY grateful.
  3. X

Days 100%

What is the limit pass and what does it do? But other than that I got everything (the dustflyier was near impossible on proud mode)
  4. X

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

^Hem? That makes some since, but i can't imagine Zexion as a replica
  5. X

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

NOBODYS DON'T AGE. 25 char
  6. X

Nobody Aging theory.

I made a thread that says that you age in the process of becoming a nobody here:http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/139454-zexion-ienzo-theory.html
  7. X

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

Nomura likes messing with peoples heads
  8. X

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

When i say they age a bit I mean when they are first nobodys I don't mean over time. So what i am saying is that when Ienzo became a nobady he awoke(or whatever happens when you first become a nobody) as the age he is now
  9. X

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

Ok, so we all know Ienzo looks like he is 9. And Zexion is like 19 or 20. And we also know nobodys don't age. So my theory is that when you do become a nobody you age a bit. That would also explain why Braig looks 5-15 years younger than Xigbar. Also IF Terra did become Xehanort that means he...
  10. X

Lexaueas and Xeahnort's Heartless.

I don't think so, i remember something that was talking about the remake and it said that reverse/rebirth was new. But i do think you can play as riku in the GBA( i don't have the one for the GBA)
  11. X

Lexaueas and Xeahnort's Heartless.

I don't think it showed riku's story in the original
  12. X

BBS Secret Movie

What are you talking about, he had a strong ground combo and a extremly powerful limit break(if you charged it)
  13. X

King Mickey Bottle Message?

Isn't the words that come up on the screen in the end of kh1 while they chase pluto what the envolope says it does say things like "P.S. Tell Minnie I'm sorry, please" or something like that
  14. X

when does this take place

I'm just wondering, why didn't you search this ?, a lot of people have asked it
  15. X

Braig shot his eye

I am also surprised this thread has lasted, and so many people have voted and talked. Thanks for talking and voting
  16. X

Braig shot his eye

pretty much that, also i suggested that it was MX because there was a thread that showed that MX keyblade matched up with the scars, let me get it(elevator music)...... http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/138964-mx-gives-braig-his-scars.html Also I'm sorry for the typo, i was...
  17. X

Organization 13

It is a lexicon wich is a special book (something like a dictinory of information) I remember reading somewhere that it has stuff about BBS in it
  18. X

Organization 13

I like vexen right now but i swich every few months
  19. X

Braig shot his eye

^that is a pretty good theoy there
  20. X

Braig shot his eye

This is a small and bad theory but i was thinking while i played days as zigbar with his zero gear, that the Y combo button makes him shoot at the floor next to his feet. This shows that he is a little careless when he shoots(maybe he has shot himself in the foot) Also why didn't braig ever heal...
Back