• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

100%

nice, ive only beat kh 1 100% (i had to fight sephy like 20 times b4 i figured out that i could use a different keychain) i cant even do CoM on proud.
  2. S

favirote multi player character

mine is xiggy, whats yours. and i was wondering is multi player on wifi or local. ( please no spoilers im only on day 100 something thank you)
  3. S

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

i just got her and i think you have to get to like day 97 or a certain percent but shes basically roxas ( nerdy kh pun not intended intentionally) so you wouldnt be missin much without her.
  4. S

how you beat the great ones

and by that cryptic title i mean the final bosses, the titans, the extra bosses on kh1 (the phantom ec.) and of course the great SEPHIROTH. personally i hacked kh 1 to its max and still got the heartless snot beat outa me. but in kh2 i beat sephy at lvl 68 not one hack until my second go at him...
  5. S

theroies anyone?

ths time im looking for theories or answers if you have them. when nomara said kingdm hearts is heading torwards a more " darker concept" what did he mean? i say it gets darker with every installment so far and i thinnk bbs is going to be "darkest" of the 3 new installments.
  6. S

question

i havent realy been keeping up with the birth by sleep info until recently and i wanted to ask, how do we know heartless and nobodies didnt exist
  7. S

what did you most like about kh2

the new looks espeicly rikus blind look
  8. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

well tehy all have to be connected somehow i mean they all look alike
  9. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

yeah it did when she open that door to darknaess in kh 1
  10. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

for godssake he has the same clothes
  11. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

thats what devestaer just disproved, but i guess theres othe possibilities
  12. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

i guess so, youve stumped me, great job devastater
  13. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

ya know i dare you t tryand prove that that is not roxas in bbs
  14. S

Birth By Sleep

9-10 hours hours since i think this ones gonna have a lot to explain
  15. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

im not saying he is vens nobody im saying he is ven on the bases that, first the name is birth by sleep, second no one has completely proven if roxas is even a nobody im saying that somehow he was in a state simalar to soras until something woke him sometime during soras sleep
  16. S

roxas ventus question.

yes but you cant prove roxas is soras nobody, or that roxas is his real name, you know i dare you to prove hes a nobody
  17. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

this is a little out there but it migt be possible. i think roxas has been sleping since before kh1 because he either needed to be saved for two reasons because he was about to die or terra and aqua were gone and ven had to live for someone reason or aqua made go to sleep and gave her life to...
  18. S

358?

well while the mod are hunting how do you guys like the new avatar im thinkin of changin it
  19. S

358?

go ahead if you want Alistter>
Back