• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoxSoxKH

NOM NOM NOM I'M A BEAVER.

Wanna' have a taste of my wood?
  2. RoxSoxKH

Jak and Daxter, anyone?

My apologies if there's a thread for this, and if there isn't, it must have died. I love this series, and if you havn't gotten ahold of it, PLEASE do so immediately ;D
  3. RoxSoxKH

So, you think you hate the camera?

A lot of people have bought BBS with one major issue, the camera. The camera in BBS is a problem because it clutters with the Lock On to much. When you lock onto an enemy, it's impossible to move the camera. Because, when you do, it turns the Lock On, off! So... the way the camera is normally is...
  4. RoxSoxKH

You know who I am... right?

No... you probably don't. I joined this site a long ago when I was still in my newb days, and... being a newb, I got trolled. I was quit angered at this, and therefore I left. I retreated to the sancturary of KH13... where I spent almost a year, before I felt I no longer belonged. So, I'm...
  5. RoxSoxKH

Trailer impressions impressions...

As the title Implies.... I'm going to give my impressions of the Jump Fiesta BBS traile rimpressions....:35: considering there are a looooottt of Impressions ot pick throug, Im going throught the most interesting, and theorizing about what the scene could possibly be predicitng.... Starting...
  6. RoxSoxKH

Yet another BBS theory to throw on the pile

VANITAS THEORY: vanitas:the latin word for 'emptiness/nothing', interesting. I think Vanitas, is not an actual person, but a creature made from PURE darkness. The first Heartless if you will. Things that back this theory up: In the final battle, the keyblade war zone, sunset horizons. THis was...
  7. RoxSoxKH

Ven Sora connection, duel wielding

NOTE! THIS THREAD IS LIKELY TO BE FILLED WITH MANY SPOILERS AND/OR SUPPORT TO THEORIES YOU DO NOT SUPPORT! NAME LY 'TERRA IS XEHANORT" AND 'SORA HAS VEN'S HEART' REDA AT YOUR OW N RISK...
  8. RoxSoxKH

Ven and Xion connection, erasing

Okay, this may be a theory that has already been made... if it is. my bad. but please dont close the thread, cause it still has some point.... alright, starting off, NOTE: THIS THREAD IS SPOILERIFIC FOR DAYS! _________________________________________________________________________________ V...
  9. RoxSoxKH

SPOILERS....

why does Xions armor mirror soras KH2 outfit... look here: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Final Xion Battle and Xion's Death they look the same, and she even has a head piece on that resembles soras hair, and before you say Xions made of Soras memories, of course she resebles him...
  10. RoxSoxKH

favorite variety....

of enemy? Nobody or Heartless? whats your fave heartless? whats your fave nobody? I like neoshadows and twilight thorns... sorry if theres been a thread liken this already. if so, close when ever mr.mod personages and i finally figured out how to make a sig, and a avatar! yay! <
  11. RoxSoxKH

Have you ever noticed...

ok, in Deep Dve secret ending, its raining, right? HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE! In KH2 when were here, do you seee a water source where clouds could pick it up and make it rain anywhere? or hell, do you even see any clouds? it makes no sense, Im not saying I dont like the rain, I thinkl it...
  12. RoxSoxKH

I have a theory that may link Xion....SPOILERS!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this theory might link Ventus and Xion together, when Xion 'died', right before, she has ice spread across her... a lot like when ven got froxzen by MX... check it out here: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cutscene (English Subbed): Xion's Death I put it as...
  13. RoxSoxKH

Should I...

Soon enough, Im going to have a choice in front of me.. I have enough money to buy a new video game system, handheld. and I have a choice between, DS, and PSP, which should i get? I put this here cause 358/2 days is on the DS, and that mght effect my decison, but tell me, which one is worth it...
  14. RoxSoxKH

The most epic....

moment of the KH series... here you can discuss what you though to be the most epic moment in Kh, it can include somegthing form the secret endings, the show, and welll, everything Kh related... in my opinion, the 1,000 heartless batte in KH2, while it could have been harder, and I wish it had...
  15. RoxSoxKH

I SUPPORT....

Alyson Stoner, I think she actually did a great job as Kairi/Xion, granted not as good as Hayden, but she still did really good, I say that she gets to continue the role as Kairi in future KH titles, and dont forget, Re: COM, and Days are the only Voice acting shes ever done, so she's still a...
  16. RoxSoxKH

Your Favorite ► which version of sora is your favorite?

which version of Sora's costume did you like? the KH1 Mickey style, or the completely awesome KH2 style? I myself preferred KH2, as KH1 sora looked gay.. express your opinions, keep it in check, and if a thread like this or similar to it has been made, take it down mr.mod
  17. RoxSoxKH

the official thread...

for VA's, here you can discuss who youu think is going to do the Voice acting for future kingdom hearts segments... this includes: BBS, coded, KH3, etc. sorry if a thread like this has already been made... peace out
  18. RoxSoxKH

Have you ever wanted to buy...

the KH playarts figures? I know I do... if so, who would you like to get? any specific paint deco? I want Dark Riku,Sora (normal KH2 outfit), Mickey, Roxas, and axel. and one quesion... does anyone know how much they cost? Id check myself, but I dont know where to look
  19. RoxSoxKH

KH re; com, the....

REVIEW! even though this came out last year, I'm still going to give my opiniions, I just got this game recently, and I havent played much, but from what Ive played, I must say this is one of, if not THE best game in the series so far, (not accounting for days, which I havn't played), the card...
  20. RoxSoxKH

if Marvel made an appearance....

what marvel character(s) would you want to see? considering the fact that Disney bought Marvel out... if they did make an appearance in KH, then it would be one of marvels most popular characters... like spiderman, hulk, iron man...X-men. If at all, who would you want ot make an appearance? I...
Back