• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zspek09

Tech ► SIGNATURE HELP

Is there anyway to EMBED code into my signature? I am trying to embed a music player from one of my soundcloud songs but cannot figure out how, or even if I am able to. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. zspek09

DRAGON'S DOGMA: Dark Arisen|Pawn Sharing Thread

Hey everyone, I searched the forums and could not find one for Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen so I created this to be the official pawn sharing thread. If you have the game, feel free to post your pawns and stats here for rents. Below is info on my pawn. Hope you add me so you can rent him for free...
  3. zspek09

NINJA STORM 3 MONTAGE FEEDBACK

Hello KHI, I recently purchased an elgato and was able to record a new Ninja Storm video montage. If you are a fan of the game, the series, or fighting games in general, please give me some feedback on the montage. It has both cpu and online battles in it. You will know once the title sequences...
  4. zspek09

News ► NEW KINGDOM HEARTS III TRAILER

Well, a new trailer has been revealed at the D23 event. From the impressions, it sounds like the trailer blew people's minds! Cannot WAIT for it to be released online.
  5. zspek09

Shingeki no Kyojin: ATTACK ON TITAN

For those of you who have not yet been blessed with the visual masterpiece of the new anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, please catch up ASAP. It's a manga adaption of ATTACK ON TITAN. So far, the anime looks promising. Great animation and an emotional story with just two episodes released. This will be...
  6. zspek09

NARUTO NINJA STORM 3

Aside from KH, I must say the Ninja Storm series is by far my favorite. I created a montage two days ago and would like you all to check it out and tell me what you think. I'm also down to spar, usually around midnight (eastern time zone). This montage compiles sharingan and rinnegan characters...
  7. zspek09

ARMY GANGNAM STYLE!??

ARMY made a gangnam style video....and it's beautiful :O Aa4RLoG9234
  8. zspek09

KH SCREENSHOT HELP!

Hey. If you recall in KH DDD at Sora's last battle, before he actually FOUGHT the boss, a long cut scene preceded. Somewhere in the cut scene, Sora mentions he will fight for the people the keyblade DID choose, and all the past main characters appear behind him. Can someone please link me to the...
  9. zspek09

Tech ► OFFICIAL TWITTER FOLLOWBACK THREAD (++)>

POST YOUR TWITTER PROFILE LINKS HERE FOR FOLLOW BACKS FROM ALL KH INSIDER USERS, or discuss Twitter in general.
  10. zspek09

KINGDOMHEARTS AMV CRITIQUE

My VERY FIRST AMV. I forgot to mute the sound on 3 clips so go easy on the critique. I only had access to wack Windows Movie Maker VISTA as well -.- I will make a much better one soon based on your critque, hopefully with iMovie or better. Share and comment! Thanks :) A4Q1ZwgTOpk
  11. zspek09

BRAND NEW KINGDOMHEARTS AMV: ENTIRE KH SPAN

My VERY FIRST AMV. I forgot to mute the sound on 3 clips so go easy on the critique. I only had access to wack Windows Movie Maker VISTA as well -.- I will make a much better one soon based on your critque, hopefully with iMovie or better. Share and comment! Thanks :)...
  12. zspek09

Gods Eater Burst PSP

So, I got Gods Eater Burst US version, and boy is it legit. It's much faster paced than Monster Hunter, with a better story and character line. If you don't know about the game and want to learn more, have the game, or have played the Original God Eater (JPN), we'll discuss here :)
  13. zspek09

KH BBS HELP :D

Hey guys, I know this MAY have already been discussed, but I haven't been on KHI in like forever, so I wouldn't know, but anyway, has anyone figured out how to level up the battle worlds to level 9 or 10 MAXED? I've read multiple and far fetched methods, but I just want the method that actually...
  14. zspek09

PSP ISO :D

Hey, does anyone know approximately how long it takes for an ENGLISH iso of a newly released or to be released PSP game takes to be available, for example, GODS EATER BURST, or DISSIDIA DUODECIM?
  15. zspek09

Ok SERIOUSLY!!??? KH BBS World Battle LVL. Thread

OK seriously, SOMEBODY on KHI HAS to know how to level up the World battle levels. I need someone to PLEASE post a method they've used or a semi-certain way of upgrading the world levels once and for all :O
  16. zspek09

So who's the new KH Villian??????? (Spoilers)

From what I've gathered, MX and Terra are combined as Xehanort in KH 1. When Xehanort splits due to losing his heart to the darkness, his heartless side contains MX's heart and his nobody side contains Terra's heart. If Ansem SoD was wiped out, along with Xemnas, then what is Sora fighting...
  17. zspek09

TV ► Adventure Time

So who's ready for adventure time? I saw the sneak peak....could NOT stop laughing.
  18. zspek09

(SPOILERS) Most anticipated bbs boss fights

Has anyone seen the final Ven vs. Vanitas fight? The sickest thing ever!
  19. zspek09

bbs NA release

Sorry if this was already asked, but is bbs released in March for us?
  20. zspek09

PLEASE fix KHI's lag!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on, but this site is lagging like crazy! Can the staff pleas do something about it? I can't even post a thread properly! :(
Back