• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Anyone Else Disappointed by Lea's Significance?

I was pretty excited to see Lea in RG. But, you only see him for about five minutes in Ven's story only. I thought he would have had a more significant role. What does everyone else think.
  2. J

KH3D To be Shown at Nintendo World 2011

Kingdom Hearts 3D, among 31 other games, will be shown at Nintendo World on Jan. 8th to 10th. Unfortunately, it won't be playable. For a full list of all the games to be shown, click the link below. Source: 32 Nintendo 3DS titles to be shown in Tokyo next month- Destructoid Edit: OMG...
  3. J

Hiya Everybody!

Yeah, I have already been here since 09 but I never introduced myself. In the past, I have looked at the topic and left it at that. But I want to convey my ideas on my favourite game series. Anywho, I'm 14, I started playing Kingdom Hearts games the Christmas when re:CoM came out in America...
  4. J

Does this come as a Surprise?

Game of the Decade has come to KH1 VS KH2. What do you think of KH2 winning? Agree? Disagree? I for one (idc what any of you say) agree with this poll.
  5. J

Disappointed about the Absence of 3D at Jump Festa

I for one am disappointed that we won't see anything for 3D. But then again, it is too early for that. But hopefully we will get SOME sort of announcement. So fingers crossed for E3.
  6. J

Game of The Decade

Just like to say that the GameFAQs poll for Game of the Decade today is Kingdom Hearts II VS Halo 2 and KHII is pwning. If KHII wins then it will faceoff against Bioshock. And one of the next poles is gonna be Kingdom Hearts versus some Castlevania game. Just something I wanted to share :P
  7. J

"Every thing begins from this video"?

I read a tweet posted by someone from se i forget saying that everything begins from the video shown at E3. But how? Nomura said that 3D was set after Re:coded, and he said that the Re:coded and BBS secret ending hinted at what would happen in the next games. So, wtf?
  8. J

Drive Forms

Seeing as 3D takes place after KH2 and Sora still has his new clothes, do you think Drive Forms will return? If so, which ones do you want to return?
  9. J

Has the Series ever made you cry?

I see this question on a lot of other websites so I'm asking you guys. Has any scene, ending or anything in kingdom hearts made you cry? I cried at the end of crisis core, thats about it.
  10. J

When Will Jump Festa This Year Take Place?

I believe that it takes place in December. But I could be wrong. But I also think it takes place in January. If it takes place in January, then it is technically Jump Festa 2011. But I've seen last year's was called Jump Festa 2010.
  11. J

Battle System

Would you want to see the Command Deck in KHIII? Or would you want to see an improved version of the KHI/II gameplay? Personally, I'd like to see the Command Deck. Unless they can make the KHI/II system a lot better.
  12. J

What do you think the Final Mix Secret Ending is gonna be?

So, seeing as every single Final Mix secret ending has been hinting at the new Main Game, do you think the Secret Ending will have something to do with KH3? I hope it's in CG cause I don't really like the whole regular graphic cutscenes. What do you guys think?
  13. J

Who Could it Be? (Re:Coded Spoilers)

(Technically spoilers for Birth by Sleep, the birth by sleep secret ending AND the Re:coded secret ending) Ok, so in the secret ending Yen Sid mentioned that if Master Xehanort wasn't alone, it would be hard for Sora Riku and Mickey to defeat him. If this is the case that he isn't alone, who...
  14. J

Hoping for a simultaneous release of KHIII.

I watched the Re:coded secret ending today, and I tell ya, if i have to wait like, 8 months between and japanese release and the english release of KHIII, I won't be able to control myself on what happened during....something thats gonna happen in KHIII. I kno it probably won't happen, but I...
  15. J

Wouldn't Sora be able to dual weild in KH1?

I know, Nomura didn't expect Kingdom Hearts 1 to be such a hit, and didn't expect it would spawn sequals and spin-offs. But, wouldn't Sora have the ability to dual-wield in KH1 due to having Ven's heart in him?
  16. J

How does one leave the Realm of Darkness?

In Blank Points, ATW said that he is spending his second time in the Realm of Darkness. How did he escape the first time? Sora and Riku escaped by a door which I think was cause of Kairi being a PoH or something. And in Re:CoM Reverse/Rebirth started with Riku in some realm and he escaped cause...
  17. J

When do you think Re:Coded will be released in NA?

Since Re:Coded was announced a few months ago and its already being released in Japan in 4 days, do you think we could see a holiday release here? And what about 3D? If Re:Coded is released in 2011, it would probably be until late 2011 or 2012 for a release.
  18. J

Unlocking Finish Commands?

I want Ven's last two finish commands, but I don't exactly understand how to unlock them, I kinda unlocked them as I went through the story. I thought it was exp, but that didn't work, then I heard it was CP and you had to at least have one command which wasn't mastered so you would receive CP...
  19. J

Mysterious Figure.....

I finally beat him as Ven. It's weird, I could only get him down to half health then I'd die. But now, I beat him flawlessly. As in no damage. Probably because he never went invisible. I hate that move...
  20. J

Mysterious Figure's Identity? (Theory)

Many people think he has something to do with time and that his blades have clock hands on them. And his blades point at 12 and 3. 12+3= 15. could he be organization member no.15?
Back