• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Backwards keyblade?

Well, I know this is kind of off topic, but since I realized we were gonna get extra stuff in our BbS version, plus we'll be getting a balanced game or something along those lines, does anyone think that he'll fix this small mistake when he did the NA and EU version or BbS?
  2. R

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

Idk. 3 Dreams? thats what i thought of
  3. R

New Bosses

The Japanese version also had Chernabaug. In Kingdom Hearts 1, we got Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth
  4. R

BBS official site update

It says here that there's also going to be a trailer at Gamescom as well as a Launch Trailer and a TV spot. Not to mention a video that says "Multiplayer"
  5. R

BBS official site update

ITS OFFICIAL THAT THERE IS AN E3 TRAILER!!! IT SAYS ON THE MEDIA TAB IN THE ENGLISH BBS WEBSITE AND I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT SOMETHING THIS GOOD!
  6. R

Birth by Sleep mentioned from one of IGN's Editors as One of their Most Anticipated Games at E3 2010

E3 2010: Our Most Anticipated Games - PC Feature at IGN I thought id let you all know, even if it is just a small piece of info, I thought Id let you know that Birth by Sleep is mentioned from one of IGN's Editors as their most anticipated games at E3 2010. I apologize if this has already been...
  7. R

BbS Release Date Announced

ok. Just wanted to make sure it has already been established.
  8. R

BbS Release Date Announced

For the record, September 7 is still in summer, since Summer STARTS June 21 for this year, and ENDS September 21 for this year. therefore, it is still in summer.
  9. R

BBS's NA Additions

Oh My God. Johnny Young Bosch as Vanitas?! That was EXACTLY what I was thinking! well, i was actually thinking of Johnny Young Bosch as an alternative voice for Vanitas just in case Haley Joel Osment couldn't do his voice. but im confident he can do it.
  10. R

BBS rated E10+?

lol. i didnt see the post above mine. but im sure u get my point.
  11. R

BBS rated E10+?

Well, It IS possible for a Disney game(in this case, both Disney and Square Enix game) to get a T rating. Remember Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End?
  12. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep News

Oh. I did not know that, your welcome, and i just found a bigger picture of the boxart on wikipedia: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  13. R

you guys can at least look at the Birth by Sleep section. it has a small picture of the English Birth by Sleep Boxart.
  14. R

The Official Kingdom Hearts Portal Site has been updated with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, along with something inside the KH: BbS slide. Look at the website, check The Birth by Sleep section, and you'll know what it is. Remember to copy and paste: http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/
  15. R

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Has anyone EVERY thought about the fact that square is taking so long on bbs is because not only are they changing some stuff in bbs, but they are ALSO adding kingdom hearts coded to the NA version of BBS as a bundle? I mean think about it. S-E may not be...
  16. R

Gantu's English Voice Actor

that's what i was thinking. i just thought id let u all know about this.
  17. R

Gantu's English Voice Actor

Well, idk if anyone posted this up yet. So, ill just keep it straight: Gantu's English Voice Actor has been confirmed. Or, at least, he said so on Facebook. http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj286/JollyBuda/Album%20I/KMRConfirm.jpg?t=1262904549 Remember, we cant assume this is real or not...
  18. R

Ven(nude pic sorta) Controversy?

Well, im not sure if anyone noticed this by now, but that nude Ven model isnt really Ven. its Roxas. look at his wristband on his right hand. Ven's wristband has white edges. the one you saw has black. This is Roxas because Roxas had black edges. and no, im not trying to be a smart-alec. im...
Back