• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

VANITAS IS GOOD!

i believe that vanitas is actually a good guy. at first he is with MX. but then later MX says to terra that he needs to go destroy vanitas. and we all know MX is a bad guy. nomura saiid we should pay attention to who Vanitas really is. so im guessing vanitas was pretending to be friends with...
  2. O

my theory on how radiant garden came to be hollow bastion and org 13 was formed

i was a lil confused as to why these things were never touched on? but since the heartless were created its a common idea that it was formed inside of a laboratory. and ansem made them. so what are the guards guarding (dilan and um... ok lexaus) i think is the lab and xigbar works there and i...
  3. O

secret movie?

just confirming to everyone who doesnt know (archie) there is a secret ending for bbs so wat (based off of logic) does anyone think that itll be? considering what weve had in the past and considering that weve already had three spinoffs in a row i think itll be a future (older) sora. and the...
  4. O

unversed are extinct debate thread

if ur one of those ppl who are still saying that unversed are alive say it here and to the ppl who think its just a common acceptance then say so. 1.first we havent seen them in 1 or 2 FLIP we havent seen nobodies in 1 either 2.they arent in coded. FLIP coded is a memory game we havent seen them...
  5. O

mickey wont help sora?

ok so ven terra and aqua can do all this neet keyblade wielder stuff. like have armor, and ride their keyblades. and im guessing all the keyblade wielders from this era can as well. since Eraqus has armor (on his chest like terra aqua and ven) and can probably ride it to and hey MX theres a high...
  6. O

umm...is that bbs box art?

the new scan with the rumor about no playstations store release. the first thing i looked at was that, if you fold the line in half between the title and the four boxes and the psp at the top then put a lil psp logo were it is folded that it could be a box art... it looks like it. SE is known...
  7. O

govern new areas?

ok this is a question from a long time ago. when you become a keyblade master you get to use keychains (correct me if iim wrong) and you can take on apprentices in an area right? these areas, are they like whole worlds? and is sora a master cuz he can use keychains?
  8. O

kh bbs travel

um this is my theory on how u travel. this is pretty obvious so tell me if it has been confirmed. the armor he uses and the bike he uses to travel to other worlds. the suit i think in some way he uses to breathe. and at save points he can summon his bike to leave like kh gummi ship. wat do u...
  9. O

kh bbs DLC

ok what do you think would make good DLC for bbs? this sorta ties in with my recent thread secret characters. but it makes more sense like this. so what do ya think? this includes secret bosses, worlds, characters, moves, and summons and w.e etlse u can think of
  10. O

secret characters in bbs

in bbs do you want to play as other charachters as unlockables? such as vanitas as an unlockable with new moves? i understand this is a big game so i ask that u only list 3 characters and a list of moves. mine. vanitas mickey of course and eraqus what dp you think? p.s. note of course...
  11. O

MX at disney castle???

in the recent scans MX is shown talking...look at the background you see a mickey emblem and it kinda looks like the castle neway. maybe nomura was trying to bock this out hence the close up. anyway why do u supose he was there??? plz dont recruit mickey NNNOOOOO:cry:!!!!! poor mickey...
  12. O

vanitas relationship to the others?

ok so what im getting is that vanitas was an apprentice just like the others. did the TAV even like vanitas? did he betray them? or is it one of those nomura bring your friend back into the light like riku type deals? anyway. i have multiple theories so dont think im trying to cancel out my own...
  13. O

vanitas is xigbar

ok if there was a link to this then xigbar would have a keyblade right? now if this is wrong then a couple things could hint to him being him. 1. wen ven walks into the room and sees vanitas he could have the "you killed my goldfish look" 2.this could probably explain why ven and vanitas were...
  14. O

what would kh be mixed with

now... this whole thread could be marked as taboo.... but we have all thot about it at least once.. lol enough seriousness. if kh wasnt mixed with disney what would it be mixed with do u think? like nick or cartoon network...plz no. but im not saying it shud be so no flaming! and plz no one...
  15. O

pure death..and new prinncesses

ok so me and my friend are wondering. the have pure hearts of light... so if they diedXD do you think something would happen like i mean something actually hapen like mass light explosions or worlds going out.? and what? plus the thread name sounds good so i had to ask? anyway might as well ask...
  16. O

theory...or question? nobody symbol theory

ok so i think im having deja vu right now? but i was just thinking and idk if this has been done. but the question is if this is true or if i made it up and forgot to post it? but here goes. terra and master xehanort. when the battle ends in the concept video and terra loses his memory (which...
  17. O

square enix closed party

so um the square enix closed party was september8th and so far the only thing ive seen is a new finalfantsy 13 trailer? i thought there would be some new bbs info? but was there any new info?
  18. O

kh3 venand sora will meet theory

ok. so lets face it...vens hiding straight up. remember how sora went to sleep? maybe something like that happened to ven bc (goes back to MX needs ven 4 sumtin theory) he doesnt want MX to find him. and he will help sora throughout the game but hooded like how wen riku was helping in kh2? and...
  19. O

GARGANTUAN BOSS FIGHT!

ok... so heres what i was going to turn this thread into. the bahamut boss fight. but then i thought well what does everyone think we should fight thats super huge and would be fun so this is the SUPER GARGANTUAN BOSS FIGHT thread. submit all of your super huge fight ideas here (plz do not flame...
  20. O

3 different gauges?

idk if this has been done and i looked. but what is with all of the different gauges. like the focus and d-link? i was just looking at the scans and thought why is there so many then looked at another and aqua was almost dead! but thats beside the point. the gauges so far havent seemed to change...
Back