• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Lea's eyes

I don't know if this has any importence but I noticed this Lea and isa's eyes are the same color. But here it isn't
  2. M

Demyx

Does anyone know or think that Demyx's Somebody is getting into BbS?
  3. M

Impression

I keep on reading about this impression thing that show Ven and Lea meeting? Can someone point me in the right direction on finding it? A link would be nice.
  4. M

10 years.

Yeah, BbS is supposed to take place 10 years before Sora's island is attacked right? Well what I'm wondering is that what was Xemnas and Ansem SoD doing doring that time in the middle? They didn't wait for Sora to appear and say 'oh look! a Keyblade!' right? Soem insight would be helpful...
  5. M

the days manga

Does any one know when the next chap for the days manga is going to be posted on the site? if they are at all?
  6. M

Braig similar?

<- Is it me, or does he look kinda like Vayne from Final Fatasy xii?
  7. M

New theory on the Chamber of Repose

I really don't think that this has been said, at least not in this sense. Ok. So people are saying that the Chamber of Repose and the chamber of Awakening have something to do with memory.And that Xemnas goes to the Repose to recover memories, and he's looking for the Awakening for some...
  8. M

Zexion's Death

I have played Re:CoM and days. but I still don't get why Axel killed Zexion. I mean, he wasn't a traitor, and there is no appearent reason for doing so. So could someone please fill me in?
  9. M

Axel's heart/Roxas' light.

Ok I've had this thoery for a long time, but I just figured out how to make my own thread, so here is goes. All right, say that a nobodies heart has left a shell of itself, just like it did with the body. So its kinda like dehidration. The heart is there, it just is empy of light and...
  10. M

Dilin and Aeleus

Did any one else notice this? If so please don't flame, just comment. Okay, so Dilin and Aelues are suppose to be apprentaces (I know i spelt it wrong!), so why are they gaurding the door?
Back