• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Theart

Nine Years on KHInsider And The Reflections That Come With It

Well, it's not quite nine years for me yet- but it will be in a couple of days. Since I'm caught up with a bunch of things these days and forget to come online here a lot, I wanted to make sure I took the time this week to post about spending almost an entire decade with this community. I've...
  2. Theart

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

I suppose I can see where you're both coming from in that sense. And in hindsight, you're absolutely right. BbS was where those newer elements first really became apparent, though I would argue that they'd been bubbling under the surface since at least Kingdom Hearts II. For me though, I don't...
  3. Theart

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

Wow, how times have changed. BBS was pretty damn popular with members of KHI Forums back when it first came out in 2010/2011. Granted I think a lot of the old regulars from that timeframe have moved on to other stuff and other fans have come around since. Personally speaking, I quite liked...
  4. Theart

Film ► Blade Runner 2049 (Oct 6th, 2017) | dir. Denis Villeneuve of Sicario and Arrival fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog I was surprised to find out that there wasn't an official thread for this movie yet, despite all of the positive hype that's been building up for the past year or two. While making a sequel to Blade Runner always seemed like a bad idea to me- or at...
  5. Theart

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer.
  6. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? This is the primary reason why I think TFA is much more KH-compatible than either the OT or PT would ever be. You'll see what I mean in the film proper. However, you're a bit wrong with the second bolded part: Luke was...
  7. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? There's a certain compatibility with the new cast of characters in TFA that I could see fitting in pretty damn well with the KH series/cast. I can even see which character would be the party member too. Never really got that...
  8. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? After seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I'm feeling pretty confident that we're going to get that film in the KH3.
  9. Theart

Happy 5th Anniversary!

I'm a bit late to the party, but holy crap... five years. My mind's boggling at that knowledge. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I picked up the game at GameStop and played my way through it on my PSP. I was still in high school back then! Woah.
  10. Theart

Here's to Six Years on the Wagon!

Holy crap. I cannot believe that I've been here for six years. It's a very different forum than how I remember it being when I first joined, and yet it's still going strong! Glad to have been a part of this place for so long and hope to continue to be a part here! I always think of this song...
  11. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I just hope that we finally get to do more exploring around in Destiny Islands.
  12. Theart

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee I dunno, it depends on if we get Spidey in KH3. I think it's likely we might get a Marvel world of some sort, but we might see some of the current leads in the MCU instead. If anything, I think we'd get to see Peter Parker in the...
  13. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I dunno about Lilo and Stitch, considering how Stitch is in Radiant Garden by the time of KH2. My guess is that Stitch already went through everything with Lilo immediately after the events of BBS (after all it looks like...
  14. Theart

Anime/Manga ► Yurikuma Arashi - "The Bears Are In"

So yeah, this just started last week. The general subs that are immediately available suck horrendously, which is a shame. This show has a lot of potential, especially since it's coming from the mastermind behind Utena and Penguindrum! The bears are in.
  15. Theart

Film ► George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw As a rather big fan of the second film, The Road Warrior, I've been looking forward to this movie for the past several years. It looks like it'll be well-worth the wait.
  16. Theart

Film ► Christopher Nolan's Interstellar (November 2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHpeLs8M3Q Is it just me or does anyone else think that this film could end up being Nolan's very own 2001: A Space Odyssey at least in terms of intelligence and sheer scope as a filmmaker? In any event, let the McConaissance continue!
  17. Theart

Anime/Manga ► Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

For awhile now, I've been looking for a new manga series to start following and I think I finally found it in Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. It's a much smarter series than most shounen series I've seen. I also like the atmosphere and tone that it has. It kinda reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist...
  18. Theart

Film ► Muppets Most Wanted (Spring 2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQiGyBiNjLI I'm appalled that this trailer has been out for over a week and I only just saw it last night. More so that no one here has talked about it yet. Looks hysterical. xD
  19. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm not disagreeing that it'd potentially be a more powerful moment; I'm saying that that it would simply be very unlikely to actually happen, even if KH3 gets a SW-themed world. The Death Star as a SW 'world' makes sense...
  20. Theart

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? This is actually a very clever idea. Realistically however, I think that it's most likely that Vader would be a boss and we'd ally with Luke. But the idea of a SW 'world' being the Death Star actually makes a lot of sense...
Back