• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Another though- Terra and Riku small connection

I know this is really really small and people are going to talk about how insignificant this is, but I feel like pointing it out anyways. If you hate small connections look away now because I warned you that this is so small people are bound to flame. Do you notice how throughout time...
  2. N

Just a thought...

Since Ven and Kairi are both thought to have hearts of pure light, they could have a bigger connection. Just like Namine has something to do with Sora, Roxas could have something to do with Kairi. Instead of becoming part of Sora, Ven could have become part of Kairi through experiment and then...
  3. N

Quick Costume

A Disney dress-up sprit day is happening in a couple of weeks at my school. I was thinking of going as my own organization member, but I don't know how much I can pull off before the spirit day. I still have homework and practice so I don't really have that much time to work on it. Any ideas?
  4. N

Confused

Heartless with emblems are made from the experiments right? Then why did that man/lady from Traverse Town turn into an emblem heartless when their heart was stolen? And aren't emblem heartless supposed to have the hearts?
  5. N

Questions

I haven't been here for I while and it seems I'm missing some information. I already know everything that's on the "what we know so far" thread, but I don't get some of the things from recent posts. For one, who is 'Venitas'? (I don't think I spelled that right)
  6. N

Quick sketch

This is my first post on here and I just drew something up to see what you think. I drew this on my computer using a drawing tablet, but it's not as good as using paper. I just realized the eyes are uneven and the lines are pretty messy, but is there any other critisism?
  7. N

Unverse Theory

Heartless are hearts that have been consumed by darkness. Nobodies are created when a heart is consumed by darkness but the body survives and becomes its own seperate being. What if unverses were created when the heart was consumed by darkness, but the body then coexisted with that same...
  8. N

Riku's Nobody?

I remember hearing sometime ago in the forums that somewhere in the story somebody said that Riku was too strong to have a nobody? Is this valid? If so could somebody explain who said this and when?
  9. N

Carrier/Hover Ghosts?

I'm on the Carrier Ghost and I keep on getting killed by it's "green fog attack" I guess you could call it. It grabs on to you and sucks away at your life. Is there a reversal to this? EDIT: Nevermind, I beat it. For anybody else who is having trouble, roll away when the ghost disappears...
  10. N

Has anybody realized?

You know how, when playing with Sora, skateboards pop up along the worlds? You can fight heartless with it. Now the skateboard is one of my favorite weapons. It doesn't do much, but it's so fun. You just fly by doing tricks and knocking out heartless, but if you get hit, you fall off. :cry:
  11. N

KH3 Voice?

Who else is worried that if KH3 doesn't come out soon enough, Sora and some others will sound too old?
  12. N

Am I the only one?

On battles I have trouble beating, I play Sanctuary on my iPod while playing and I find it easier. I don't know why, but I just play better that way and scenes seem to match the song perfectly. So does anybody else do this or something like it? And I'm not sure if I put this in the right...
  13. N

Space Paranoids?

What does the whole level have to do with the real world? I've beaten it, but I didn't really understand it.:23: I know the MCP is the main enemy and Sark is his "sidekick", then Tron works for ATW. I don't get much more than that...
  14. N

Closed Threads?

I've noticed lately that a lot of threads have been closed early. Sometimes it happens just because a person of high rank doesn't agree. I understand closing threads that have already been discussed on the forums, but some of the closed threads still have room for discussion. I'm probably...
  15. N

Room of Sleep Theory *revisited*

A while ago, I had this mini-theory on the Room of Sleep and here I'll elaborate. My idea is that the Room of Sleep can reawaken spirits. The user sits in the chair and goes into a dream-like state, and can only reawaken the spirit of someone in their memories. This is a kind of literal...
  16. N

"What if" worlds

This is where you say what worlds you would like to see Sora in. This is completely a "what if" thing. There are no business-related restrictions here so use your imagination. I could picture Sora in Sly Cooper. His keyblade would be awesome....
  17. N

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

I just thought of this as a game randomly and I don't know if there's already something like this but- The way the game works is you say what the person below you would have to do to get a Klondike Bar, and some one would respond if they would do it or not. Then the person who responded would...
  18. N

Unbir- Unverse Guess

This is just how I picture Unbir-Unverses based on what we know and all the theories created so far... If somebody with a dark/unhappy past dies, they become zombie-like creatures resembling wildlife called Unverses. They have no recollection of their past, but yearn for memories. The...
  19. N

keyblade functions

I don't know where to put this, but I was wondering something. Keyblades can be used to fight and can lock and unlock doors and hearts. Do you think there is anything else the keyblade is capable of? We haven't really seen a master weild a keyblade besides King Mickey, who isn't around that...
  20. N

Chamber of Sleep

Could the Room of Sleep bring memories (eg Aqua) to life? If Aqua is gone, but Xehanort remembers her, then he can always bring her back in the Room of Sleep. Her armor could then give her a physical form, but for now she cannot leave the room.
Back