• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Best KH Worlds

Hollow Bastion was SIIIICK in KH1 and then it got really lame in KH2. TWTNW was cool too because it was so futuristic urban and dark.
  2. R

Maleficent's alliance

I think that Maleficent will just start to learn about the power of light/darkness and basically ride the coattails of MX. She probably will learn about the different worlds and want part of the power. Seeing as how this takes place 10 years earlier than KH1, that means she probably will have a...
  3. R

Maleficent's alliance

I know I'm kidding. I've just heard that like four times now and I don't mean to be doing it to be annoying lol.
  4. R

Maleficent's alliance

I promise I will never double post again.
  5. R

Maleficent's alliance

Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize there was a question of whether or not it was credible seeing as how these people ATTENDED THE SCREENING! But whatever, disregard whatever I posted/said.
  6. R

Maleficent's alliance

Haha, thanks that's all I needed to hear. I was mistaken.
  7. R

Maleficent's alliance

Yeah, but I would assume the people who actually attended the premiere would know more about the game than someone on here. I mean, I have no idea whether or not heartless exist or not in BBS because from the few clips we saw, there are none. But who knows, we haven't seen nearly enough of the game.
  8. R

Maleficent's alliance

Umm, this article was written by the people who attended that party or screening of BBS so I'm pretty sure they know what they're talking about, moreso than a stan on one of these forums. Do you have an article confirming there are no heartless in BBS?
  9. R

Maleficent's alliance

It appears as though Maleficent, the wicked witch from the Sleeping Beauty tale, plays the primary role of the bad buy in Birth by Sleep, as her machinations appear to be driving the Heartless together to cause a great disaster. In the midst of this disaster, a Keyblade master named Xehanort and...
  10. R

Maleficent's alliance

Her role is explained briefly in this article: IGN: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Hands-on
  11. R

Maleficent's alliance

What we know is that Maleficent is organizing heartless and basically generating power. She then causes some "disaster" and in the midst of the disaster, MX and his apprentice go missing.
  12. R

Maleficent

I really hope Maleficent comes back in KH3 which I've heard is probably going to happen. If she does, she better be a boss and not just a cutscens ho like she was in KH2. Anyone know anything regarding her in KH3?
Back