• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jawz

How to get my girl unwet??? need assistance!!!

I have tried punching her stomach but she is still wet. Please help me.
  2. jawz

@@@@@@@@Prodigy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NW3RLnXmTY
  3. jawz

Got Jumped by Asians.

They 4'3 and knew karate. Did not know if they were Chinese or Japanese. They took my money. They have mustaches and I think I've seen them sell me that fried boneless chicken w/ fried rice in corner store.
  4. jawz

0mg!! almost got rapt!

He grabbed me and slapt my weinerr and I was luck yI pissed on his face. He spanked my butttcheks as I escaped but felt no justice was done towards me because he got what he wanted. dat ass.
  5. jawz

QQ thread

QQ MOar your tears are delicious! OM NOM NOM!!!!
  6. jawz

The try not to laugh thread.

Post something funny and next person must admit if they laughed or they didn't. pl0x have honesty. It is inevitable.
  7. jawz

Mods, I surrender.

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............(...
  8. jawz

Lets GOOOOO!OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KHI mario challenge post your score after playing mario. no retrys once you lose all your lives you cant post again I suck 49800Pts. hehe forgot link: http://nintendo8.com/game/629/super_mario_brothers/
  9. jawz

Hamster Lords back! :D

The royal family line has been restored. We await a response from the lord of hamsters.petehasgoodnews proof:http://forums.khinsider.com/members/hamster-lord-67787.html
  10. jawz

Fuck the mods..................

petebitchface
  11. jawz

Jawz thread of daily lulz.

12. jawz

What was your FML moment?

^^ Mine was when I was watching Transformers 2 when it just came out in Imax and I fell asleep in the theater when the movie was getting good. It was 12:00 and the seats were comfortable.
  13. jawz

The true forum insanity.

Other image changed due to my unoriginality.
  14. jawz

Look.

Fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck those socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the...
  15. jawz

Can you get high off of chocolate?

I ate the M&M's that were for Halloween and now I feel stoned.
  16. jawz

What would your homeless sign say?

^^ No, "Family attacked by ninjas need money 4 Karate lessons" sign. Betcha cant hi me wioth a quarter.
  17. jawz

Well Guys...

I'll be posting less lulz on here in 8 weeks when I get back to the World and off my wheelchair. Until then I'll show you what I had to go through and how hard its been. Funny I used to lmao at cripples and now I end injuring myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMXamosNN9Q
  18. jawz

In need of an army pl0x.

In need of professional troldiers to raid a chat on Dubhappy.com. Together, we can unite and all bash the evil forces in which they give. together we can spam the evil that is Dubhappy. this is a matter of life and death. Your friendly homeless man, - Jawz
  19. jawz

Need assistance for duck hunting.

Looking for someone who graduated from clown college and knows how to juggle the flag in Halo 3 and has been through Rama Dan. Also your required to be a morman and show me pictures of your 2 wives. If you are all of the following plz contact me at 804-335-0051.
  20. jawz

secret pronzers

upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my favorite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, "...
Back