• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nozomi Ai

NO GOD...No Problem ads

Source: Ho, Ho . . . Whoa! Secularists Get the Holiday Spirit -- Politics Daily Discuss!
  2. Nozomi Ai

Help/Support ► Is this wrong?

Okay so i realised a while ago that im not really attracted to my own race. All of my friends will be talking about how cute all these different black guys are but i dont see it. I dont see any of it, but i see it when i see a white or asain guy. I feel weird for feeling this way at all. Im...
  3. Nozomi Ai

Am i the only one?

Who doesnt like Ayumi Hamasaki's music? I see so many people saying they love her music ans she is the biggest singer in Japan so i listened to a few of her songs and turned them off instanly. Sure. Shes got a nice voice but i think her songs are not so good. Then i pressured myself to try some...
  4. Nozomi Ai

Get cha Snuggie on Daddy!

So Snuggie has done it again! Now we have Grandma and Grandpa looking like cult members at the movies and dad kickin it with mom on the couch? Just watch for yourself! The cm i saw on tv was much funnier but i cant find it so here... R-df-ISYkGA edit: vFWGdllGrjk Did she just say "Its...
  5. Nozomi Ai

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (The Book)

Ok so some of you my or may not know that MHS was first a novel, then manga, than anime. I wondering how people felt about the novel itself and how it compared to the anime and manga. I honestly like the novel better than the manga (i have yet to see the anime and dnt rlly plan on doing that...
  6. Nozomi Ai

Lolipop set.

Hmmm, well id be lying if i said i was an amatuaer. Im jst not that good when it comes to design, but i decided to share with everyone what i made. Constructive critisism would be nice!
  7. Nozomi Ai

Did you waste your money?

Was i the only one who started playing this game(PS2) and was like srew this ima jst watch the cutscenes on youtube. I absolutley hated the card system and i wasnt about to sit through 20 hours of worthless gameplay. I eventually decided to jst keep it as a collectable considering that i got the...
  8. Nozomi Ai

Did you cheat during struggle matches?

Okay i just want to know if any body did the struggle the easy way(which was practically cheating) like i did! Bassically i hit him a few times when the match started, collected a some orbs, and then ran away from him the rest of the time(i kept 50-feet away from him at all times)! The only...
  9. Nozomi Ai

~♥The Anti-SoRiku Fanclub♥~

Here are the requirements to join this club 1. You must hate the paring Sora/Riku Reasons why we hate the pairing(will put reasons once people in state reasons) Nozomi Ai (The HeadMistress) Members of this AWESOME Fanclub! Sharikka Funny Personal Statements! 1. Why cant Yaoi...
  10. Nozomi Ai

Nozomi is here!

Hey everyone! My name is Rachel and i love KH and square-enix! Im a Riku fan-girl as well so all you Riku haters betta watch wat ya say! XD JK JK:wink:
  11. Nozomi Ai

DON'T YOU TOUCH MY VANILLE

I Used the girl from FF13! Pretty cool huh?
Back