• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Anyone interested in a BioShock-esque RP?

So I've recently learned the story of Bioshock, and I have to say that I think the story has great role playing potential. Does anyone else think so? :D
  2. O

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I'm actually trying to get over this guy, because I feel like I'm wasting my life wanting something that'll never happen. So I'm working on it...
  3. O

That is awkward. I'm predicting that I'll have a few classes with my current crush next year, at least the last 3 hours of the day. The first 5 hours I'm unsure of. But definitely the last 3...
  4. O

Well, he clearly flirts with girls, but I get hugs (that I have to initiate...) I feel that if he got drunk, things would happen... just saying.
  5. O

He's tall and muscular and a genuinely nice guy. He flirts a lot, which bothers me, but hey, I'm a jealous person. That's a vague description...I can go more into detail if you want xD
  6. O

I hate liking a straight guy...
  7. O

Well, I was raised by my mother my whole life...surrounded by females. Except for my brother, but he wasn't my favorite person growing up, so I never really learned the whole "macho man" thing. And I've never had a problem with that.
  8. O

I hate people like that. Whenever you tell someone you're bi, usually in boy's cases, they automatically assume that you're gay. No. Bisexual and gay are two completely different things, albeit similar. And besides, how can someone who's not you tell you how you feel? People irk me xD That's...
  9. O

Well, I did ask a question. And kind of told my story? I'm not that off topic D:
  10. O

So since you're Asexual, does that mean you could have a romantic relationship with a girl if you wanted? I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, I'm just wondering. I don't know any Asexuals, and I like to learn :D Sexuality is a label, because of people identifying as "straight", "gay", and...
  11. O

I'm not really in the closet, everyone at school knows. Luckily I'm going to an arts school, so no one really cares. Plus my "locations" gives a hint to my sexuality as well. Well, I've always been attracted to boys, and I thought I was gay for the majority of my life, then I started high school...
  12. O

Trust me, this crush used to be a lot worse. So, moving on is moving on, thank God. Glad to have finally introduced myself? (twice now?)
  13. O

Not sure if I posted on here before, though my name is on the list, I just think I'd tell everyone that I'm bisexual and proud...though hooked on this one straight guy...FML? I hate being in those situations. All the girls are in relationships and all the guys are straight. Such is the life...
  14. O

Ahhh. I see. Well then, congrats! :D Hope it works out for you ^_^
  15. O

I thought Asexuals weren't attracted to anyone? O_o EDIT: Except themselves?
  16. O

Anybody Think..

Well, he didn't know about Sora or Riku. He cast Kairi out into the sea of the worlds to see if she would end up with the chosen keyblade wielder...which she did :D
  17. O

Anybody Think..

Kairi was sent to the islands intentionally, all as part of an experiment Xehanort was doing to see if the PoH had a connection to the keyblade. It was in one of the Ansem reports.
  18. O

Everyone forgets Ven

Maybe he saw Xion as Ven because of something that happened between Ven and Xigbar before he became a nobody?
  19. O

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

I'm excited for BBS, not that I'll be able to play it considering I don't have a PSP or anything. I'm not really looking forward to the game play so much as the story that BBS follows.
  20. O

Kairi

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah. Wow. Epicness is epic. It does look though, that Aqua and Mickey are protecting Kairi from something. Maybe MX or maybe even Xehanort. If anything, I would guess the latter...or an unverse. I'm excited to see the situation they find themselves in!
Back