• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ending of KH3

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had an ending in KH3 that was just a whole 30 minutes long of just a cutscene. Stuff would be super epic.
  2. C

Nomura and the first KH

I've been hearing that Nomura didn't have a clue what he was getting into when he made the first Kingdom Hearts. Is this true? Is there any evidence that this is true?
  3. C

Next Song for KH

Since the lady that made the theme songs for KH1 & 2 isn't making another one. I think there next song should be this: YouTube - Sakamoto Ryuichi - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (Live) What do you think?
  4. C

The guy in the cave

In the beginning of the game, who was the guy in the cloak that sora met after carving a papou fruit to kairi. And what happened during that time when he said the world was tied to darkness / connected.
  5. C

Audo's Picture Theory

So his thread is finally put to an end, but I wanna hear an explanation for all of this from Audo. If I hear it from people other than Audo, It might not be the correct explanation. Can you please explain this picture Audo?
Back