• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Launch titles will play a massive role.
  2. V

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread The Legend Of Zelda:Skyward Sword Plenty of games have 33 character + names.
  3. V

Mark of...

Re: Mark of Heresy Sora2016 is pretty much spot on. X's on clothing were used as a tracker by Xehanort throughout the series.
  4. V

Organization 13

I hope to God Riku makes it in some way or another. One more epic Sora/'Riku' battle in III please!
  5. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora Meets ***** (Better Quality)

"You being here just seemed right."?
  6. V

So is it Donald & Goofy's turn next?

Maybe Ven's memories are in there?
  7. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Auch, I wanted to see a down and depressed Sora at the end, would have led nicely to KHIII.
  8. V

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Maybe the translation is off, and it's saying: "When Lea helped Sora, Sora wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end." ?
  9. V

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Needs more Marluxia. Lots more Marluxia.
  10. V

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) It's either: 1) A HD remake collection. 2) BBSv2, going over all the blank spots in the timeline. A HD remake collection (BBS:fm, I:fm, RE:COM, II:fm+ at least, with CGI recaps of Days and RE:Coded.) including the...
  11. V

Any theories on KH:BBS Volume 2?

The framework is already there for a PSP game, it would be far better financially (both for the company and consumer), for Squenix to release it on PSP. V2 has to be filling in the gaps. I think the Kairi scene pretty much confirms that. As does 'blank points'...
  12. V

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

Excellent. As long as the game isn't all about falling in a dream...
  13. V

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

If the game is a 'dream', the possibilities for a final boss are near endless.
  14. V

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

Ending: Someone fails their exam. Simples.
  15. V

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

King and Riku's absense, Aqua's time in the ROD, and Kairi during DreamDropDistance. Sorted, blank spots: filled.
  16. V

Drop

It's been confirmed that you can't manually switch. I'm taking drop in the most literal sense of the word: falling.
  17. V

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

Hope it's officially called something along the lines of blank points, with the game being exactly what the name suggests. Possibly "consisting of disjointed short stories to fill in the remaining holes". Aqua in the ROD. Riku and Mickey. Kairi during 3D. Lea and Isa in HB.
  18. V

I think it's this. We'll just need to wait and see though.
  19. V

Words of advice: if you're ever looking at two videos that'll get taken down soon, click play on both them and then pause the second, let it buffer, then it won't matter if it's removed. Hardly rocket science :)
  20. V

The sequel to 3D will be on the PS3. This 'game' will be a sequel to Birth by Sleep, and seems like it'll be set in the ROD and it will involve Aqua travelling to the worlds that succumb to darkness during the Sora era in KH.
Back