• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rabla

News ► New footage of The World Ends With You: Final Remix from PAX West 2018

Yeah this video has been making the rounds and it's... not great. It feels like I'm watching someone learn to play from absolutely zero knowledge, but the player and coach audio is missing. I don't understand how a channel as big as Gamexplain could look at this and go "yeah that's a good video...
  2. Rabla

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued The TWEWY Portal site has also been taken down
  3. Rabla

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Guess we're deader than dead now, huh.
  4. Rabla

News ► Square Enix mdRADIO: The World Ends With You Preview Night

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 Should be an interesting read, kind of interested about their histories with TWEWY.
  5. Rabla

News ► The World Ends With You ARTNIA Campaign!

GUITAR HERO: DEF MARCH CONFIRMED
  6. Rabla

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

That is... amazing. Seriously. Super cool.
  7. Rabla

WAIT IT STARTS ON THE 19TH THATS LITERALLY THE SEVEN DAY COUNTDOWN TO THE ANNIVERSARY
  8. Rabla

Dammit Squenix can you at least TRY to be subtle? 7th anniversary on the 26th of this month, if nothing happens I'm gonna be legit mad. They are pushing TWEWY way too hard this year to just not do anything.
  9. Rabla

News ► TWEWY -Live Remix- to be terminated in February

My heart just shattered. RIP Live Remix, you were the social game that was a real game, not card collection bullshit.
  10. Rabla

News ► The World Ends With You Live Remix iOS Version Launches!

For anyone playing, I've been doing this up, and it's at a point that it's usable. So here's my LIVE Remix New Players Guide: LIVE Remix New Players Guide (W.I.P) - The World Ends With You - LIVE Remix - (Import) - Neoseeker Forums
  11. Rabla

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU 6th Anniversary Mini Concert Livestream

Alright well, I look forward to that. Also yes, I think I just sign up to anything that looks like I'll use it. This is a four year old account I've used like, three times.
  12. Rabla

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU 6th Anniversary Mini Concert Livestream

Master Spockanort, did that recording come out okay? Would love to get my hands on it, since I know a few friends who wanted to watch but missed it due to timezone problems.
  13. Rabla

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Oh come on. I was on it a few hours ago and there was no updates. I leave the house for a bit, come back, SE has updated the site.
  14. Rabla

BBS Secret Ending

The letter Sora gets will be read. Or a Fight Scene.
  15. Rabla

Music of Days

*wants the Days soundtrack to be released soon* The Xion Final theme (fannamed 'Dirge of the Fourteenth') is epic. My fav piece from KH.
Back