• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Keyblade Transformations

Nomura said that TAV's keyblades can transform into vehicles and such but, they need their armor on..... so why am i seeing TAV racing on their keyblade vehicle without their armor in Disney Town without their armor???
  2. A

Pete (Captain Justice)

So yeah.... This thread is about why Pete was banished to another dimension In the new scans it shows Pete in that silly costume and is known as Captain Justice..... well i think that Pete is the "hero" of Disney Town at first. But then Mickey saves the town from something after being able to...
  3. A

KH2FM+

i heard that you need something...... uhhhhhhhh............ idk :confused: like a code thing or something to play KH2FM+ on an american PS2................. if thats true can you tell me what its called??? sorry... im a noob... :35:
  4. A

KH2FM Ultimate Hits...........

what is KH2FM ultimate hits??? whats the difference between KH2FM and KH2FM ultimate hits??? :31:
  5. A

CoM vs. Re:CoM

................. yeah so i dont own a copy of CoM........ should i go buy it or wait until Re:CoM comes out in the US??? :confused:
Back