• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ðari

General ► Ego.

I remember getting on here a couple years ago and talked about how dangerous the ego can be, but I never really talked about how it actually helps you. It is who you are after all, or the current version of you that exists now. What you feed your ego is how you move forward through your life...
  2. Ðari

General ► The Imperfect Ally

I've been seeing this a lot around the spaces I'm usually apart of. Talks of being an imperfect ally, and how the gravity of that conversation and interpretation (of the same conversation) swings dramatically from circle to circle. Since civil discourse is the crux of most conversations and...
  3. Ðari

General ► Work Stories | Griefs | Laughs

I didn't see a topic like this anywhere so to hell with it. This threads mainly for sharing any work or job-related stories you wanna share. Sometimes we've had bad days, sometimes we had something we accomplished happen to us at work that was pivotal or life-changing. Other times something...
  4. Ðari

General ► "Mob Justice" (Lets talk about it)

Ground rules, just so we enter this conversation on equal terms. Keep the peace. Agree to disagree is the policy. Please don't use any flagrant language along the lines of slurs, racial-slurs, dehumanizing terminology, etc. To those of you who use anecdotal evidence (personal experience)...
  5. Ðari

Presidents Make a Kingdom Hearts Tier List

Disclaimer: AI voices. Strong language. You've been warned. Gotta admit, not a fan of AI voices in actual VA settings, but for content creation i've seen these kinds of videos all over the place.
  6. Ðari

77.jpeg

You'll probably never see me do this, but April 14, 2014. One of the last pieces of my old portfolio.
  7. Ðari

General ► Dating Experience [NOT AN ADVICE THREAD]

Before you bless this thread with your wonderful as well as mundane stories and experience here's a few ground rules. This is NOT an advice thread. This thread is made for others to talk (as openly) as they wish about personal dating experience. I'd appreciate and respect if discourse is civil...
  8. Ðari

Original ► Appel 16

>>Inspiration source<< Appel 16 They could never be me, never peep what i've peeped never felt what i've felt but say to my face "whats that supposed to mean?" I be coming at them jokingly, but they get up in arms resultantly Got it backwards more importantly, burning bridges as they spoke...
  9. Ðari

Gameplay Optimization/Feature Suggestions Thread

Having sat down for an extended period with the game I'm sure we all have a list of things we personally feel could likely improve the play experience. Feel free to drop your list below, but here's mine as follows. -Map Gummi Phone Camera to L2/Left Trigger It's an unused button and would...
  10. Ðari

Fanfiction ► Memories are [NOT] Resolute

Memories are [NOT] Resolute [3 year precursor story to Trust is [NOT] Resolute] Memory Fragment: The First Encounter [ALL] .... This is awkward. .... None of them are talking. .... "OKAY!" "Ahem." The grasslands were vivid in color, a lush green landscape coasting from the slightest...
  11. Ðari

LoC's Guide To The Omniverse 3.0 (Repost)

I was poking around the forum and found Kegan's old Guide and thought I would share it. LoC's Guide To Role-Playing This is for newbs, n00bs, and experienced Role-Players alike. So pay attention. (Note: To get to a certain section, press Ctrl+F and then type in one of the sections, 0.1...
  12. Ðari

Message #1

*KICKS DOOR OPEN* Tumble and drop. It's what you wanted isn't it? Not to be a coward, anyone's object or property to feel powerful -- to feel more than what you are worthy, worth more than all of us put together so you right stories, many of them all the master the art of persuasion...
  13. Ðari

Poetry ► Kingdom Hearts Haikus [5/7/5]

Sup Creative Writing? Challenge. Write and post a kingdom hearts haiku in this thread, can be from the games, the lore, fanfictions, or spin-offs like AU role-plays even. With Kingdom Hearts III literally coming out next year after so many years, well I really feeling like writing about it...
  14. Ðari

Kingdom Hearts Fans I'm looking directly At YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7IxXN9hm0
  15. Ðari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Trust is [NOT] Resolute [post-apocalyptic kingdom hearts roleplay] [GM(s): Dari, purgatory, Lumine] [Link to Sign-Ups] ∞ - Luxu's Prelude Destiny islands was the very first Harrowed End that billowed into existence. This prompted the end of days, and from that inverted world did a...
  16. Ðari

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Trust is [NOT] Resolute [post-apocalyptic kingdom hearts roleplay] [GM(s): Dari, purgatory, Lumine] [post date: August 26, 2018] [start date: Sept 5, 2018] [link to roleplay] 「prologue」 Hey there, it's nice to meet you. My name is The Master of Masters, I am the man that exists at...
  17. Ðari

5 vs. Me [Battle Thread]

[See original thread here] Battle Location + Theme + Rules: Fight Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC1yHLp9bWA Judges: -Skitty Cat -Deimos Combatants: -Dari & Meow Wow Location: See Video^ 0:00 - 1:30 Uriel was a senior in high school, bit of a problem child for some. She was...
  18. Ðari

5 vs. Me

KHInsider Roleplaying section. You no longer have a battle-section anymore so this will have to do, i'm bringing battles back bitches. Host/Challenger -Dari Opponents 1. Meow Wow 2. 3. 4. 5. Judge(s) -Deimos -Skitty Cat My Conditions-Characters used will be strictly human. No magic, no...
  19. Ðari

The Real reaction to Aqua in 1 video

Entire KH Fanbase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FljGi6jzDmM
  20. Ðari

KHI: Stay Connected Through Socials Thread

In the post-social media boom KHInsider, nearly everyone is using some kind of social media. Let me try to reduce finding people when they stop posting or go inactive on here. Please think of this thread as both a resource for the members and optional contribution to the site and staying...
Back