• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

I don't see any other thread for this game, so I'll post here~ I've beaten the game and my collections are over 90% complete. Is the game perfect? No. Are there minor issues and bugs? Yes. However, the game is awesome. So much effort and love was put into this game and the level of detail was...
  2. Recon

Final Fantasy XVI

I finally beat the game. Currently at 81% trophy completion. Man, final fight was crazy good. I only had one Eikon equipped by accident, but got through it no problem. The price of freedom is steep. It’s sad Clive dies at the end. Most likely to be taken by the waves of the sea. I was hoping...
  3. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bus stops are abandoned and you're essentially reviving and/or repurposing them. That's what I think anyways. I'M READY! I've replayed Remake, beat Reunion, beat INTERmission, and now finishing up FFXVI to pass the time until Rebirth.
  4. Recon

Could Junon be any rockier? Seriously, the terrain is sooo rocky. Cloud just bobs up and down in most places. Open world exploration is awesome. The map is way bigger than I expected! You could seriously lose yourself in the map for a few days without heading to objectives or doing side quests
  5. Recon

Anyone like super excited? I’ve watched all the trailers so many times lol
  6. Recon

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Replaying FF7 Remake and FFXVI for the first time. It has been interesting how different these games are. Remake’s strategic combat vs XVI’s button mashing combat certainly has ups and downs. I feel like when I’m low on mental energy, I’ll push myself to play XVI because of how easy the combat...
  7. Recon

Android or iOS?

Oh boy. Congrats on the upgrade. Get the 15? Work gave me a 15 Plus and thinking that’s the move personally.
  8. Recon

Android or iOS?

Just curious, what’s your battery health percentage? Usually it’s recommended to be replaced below 80%. For me iOS.
  9. Recon

Just beat Crisis Core Reunion earlier this week. Man, the final scene gets me every time. I forgot how lengthy chapter 10 is. Finding the Goddess Materia always tricks me too lol. Started hard mode. So far so good.
  10. Recon

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora Amiibo Releasing in 2024

Better late than never! I was hoping for a battle pose, but oh well. Adding to my collections for sure.
  11. Recon

Releasing on a leap day to make it extra special lol. I’m pretty excited about this. 6 months to go until Segway simulator
  12. Recon

I just bought the game over the weekend and yeah, Caleb’s voice is not as fitting as Rick, but I’m used to it now. In some areas, he’s good, but in other areas he’s not. Some of his lines are cringy, and it’s not from the writers, but how he says his lines. I just got to Chapter 4. I totally...
  13. Recon

One is just a data disc, but it has been a long time since Remake was released and everyone forgets over time.
  14. Recon

Nintendo

Finally, a good trailer. They definitely saved the best for last. three-headed dragon Ganon hype
  15. Recon

Final Fantasy XVI

Things I liked and disliked from the panel: Liked: World map Faster travel The Fallen backstory/lore COMBAT Disliked: Showcased open world seemed barren like FFXV (but a little better) Draw distance seems to struggle when displaying objects from afar (pixelated chocobos) Some lighting/shading...
  16. Recon

Resident Evil 4

Demo is out? I will try it. I’m not super in Resident Evil. I think the last game I played was Revelations.
  17. Recon

Suppose if Warner Bros ever decided to make their own version of Kingdom Hearts...

If Warner Bothers makes the game, I need to hear Sora say “I’m Batman!” at least once
  18. Recon

The Next Smash Game: Will Everyone Return?

If there is a new one in the future, then I hope it features the original 12 and all new characters. They would be crazy not to keep making them. I mean Ultimate has a little more sales than Breath of the Wild. It's a 250mil cash cow.
  19. Recon

Star Wars Jedi Survivor

I can't really judge the game all too much as I still need to play the first one (which I can thanks to PS Plus!). The game's environment is the most impressive. From the gameplay video I watched, seems like enemy AI could use some very small tweaks. Combat looks awesome too.
Back