• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The World Ends with You

This game is probably the best DS game I've played in awhile. I beat it last night on level 26, on easy of course because I suck. o-o;; the last boss battle took me forever as I spammed Rhyme's pin when it could deal over 300+ damage. :3 God, the ending had the most VA'ing in the entire game...
  2. A

Level at Destiny Islands

Since I'm lazy I'm usually on level 4 or 5. lol.
  3. A

Who will you play as in Days?

Demyx... ever since I beat him in KH2 I've been wanting to be him. x3 Has anyone else seen the "joke weapons" for Days? He can use a tennis racket! :D (it's somewhere on youtube, I might be able to find the link later on. Axel uses pizzas O:) I'd also like to play as: Roxas, since I actually...
  4. A

Most Annoying Boss

I never played the GBA version. But, in RE:COM it's probably Larxene. I just got done with her first fight.. I'm a sleight spammer so I run out of cards really quick. -.- She killed me so many friggin' times, I started saying, "Okay, we'll try five times today and then go play some of KH1." It...
  5. A

I'm insane.. oh, hi. ^-^

Hi~ I've been looking for an awesome forum for some time now, and it looks like you all are near the top of the awesomeness ladder. So, hi. I like KH, FF, The World Ends With You, cheese crackers, and RuneScape. :D Hope to get to know some of you! :D (also, I'm a ninja in disguise. :53: A...
Back