• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

Man I haven't posted here in ages..! Well about time-travel, kh3 (hopefully the next game to come out) will have a major part with it. Only proof i have that this is true is from one of the DDD trailers or secret ending(?), actually I think it was the secret ending. And it said near the end...
  2. D

Repliku?

Why is Repliku not important enough to not be saved? Ya, he 'died', but that doesn't exclude him from getting saved. He had strong, real strong ties to Sora during Com, just as much as to Namine. So, what do ya'll think, will Repliku make a comback and be someone we save?
  3. D

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

It's debatable. I think 'protecting' oneself is to stay with your back against a wall. Besides during proud mode, I know it's still easy, but that is more of help than anything.
  4. D

That's why I was asking that one person, who I can't remember I was asking at the moment. The whole game may be about the MoMs, but I'm sure exceptions can be made. (i.e. Ven helped Aqua and Terra in their exams.)
  5. D

rac: *facepalms* He made an alliance in Kh1, but that ended at the end. He made friends with Mickey sometime between kh1 and com. Then during com and kh2 he wants to hide his shame from Sora and Kairi. But at the end Sora let's him know it's ok. And Sora's now, in a way, teaching Riku how to...
  6. D

wait...what? He does have friends, and he'll make new friends. Did you play and beat kh2?
  7. D

Are we even sure all of 3ds will be about there moms?
  8. D

An easy question, one that I am unaware of if it has been mentioned. It probably has, but alas I have not seen such question. So, what do you guys think? Would ya'll like to have partners to fight along side? Or should they be d-links like in BBS? I think maybe a d-link would work best with...
  9. D

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

Yes, they seem to like doing this now for some reason. They did it again with Coded.
  10. D

I kinda wonder, if there are trophies, there's a trophy for getting all alternate cutscenes. Like for instance the scene where Sora/Riku are about to attack Xemnas/ASOD in Traverse Town. Edit: Sorry I just saw I screwed up on the town, but quickly changed it.
  11. D

So basically two alternate stories will be playing at the same time, and you have to basically remember what you did last time with one character when you play as him again. Damn...is anyone going to get confused/lost on what they are doing if they all of a sudden change into Riku or Sora while...
  12. D

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

Actually I think the crown is the symbol for light, hence why Roxas draws it on the table at the beginning of KH2. The symbol for Darkness and Nothingness was already on there, and you able to make out part of the crown for a second.
  13. D

I thought there was talk that some of kh3d's battle systems would be in kh3.
  14. D

Hmm...one for mind other for soul? hmmm...very interesting.
  15. D

Official Japanese Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance site

Ok, and I found it recently. I thought it was something new while I was searching on wiki.
  16. D

What's the second new symbol?
  17. D

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

I know, I was just commenting on how bad the graphics/movement was. I mean the ruins was actually pretty well designed. I just hope they still have these designs.
  18. D

Official Japanese Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance site

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX If this was already posted then close this or whatev, but I thought it would be interesting to have this up in case more new info arises.
  19. D

Ya possible, Idk...I wish that it was more of a choice thing I guess...Idk...
  20. D

So it could be possible that during certain times, like during a cutscene, something happens during that cutscene where your forced to be the other character maybe?
Back