• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Repliku?

Why is Repliku not important enough to not be saved? Ya, he 'died', but that doesn't exclude him from getting saved. He had strong, real strong ties to Sora during Com, just as much as to Namine. So, what do ya'll think, will Repliku make a comback and be someone we save?
  2. D

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

An easy question, one that I am unaware of if it has been mentioned. It probably has, but alas I have not seen such question. So, what do you guys think? Would ya'll like to have partners to fight along side? Or should they be d-links like in BBS? I think maybe a d-link would work best with...
  3. D

Official Japanese Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance site

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX If this was already posted then close this or whatev, but I thought it would be interesting to have this up in case more new info arises.
  4. D

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

File:KH DDD Unknown Symbol.PNG - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship Sorry if this already mentioned, but I just found this symbol. It reminds me of a cross between the heartless, nobody, and unverse symbol. Any thoughts? Could be the soul/mind symbol?
  5. D

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know* This thread is mainly to have a list of all the extra things in Re:Coded, until a guide pops up on the interwebs or an official rl one. Destiny Islands: Kingdom Keyblade can be obtained in The Awakening. It's upgrades...
  6. D

Re:Coded secret ending

Re:Coded secret ending I just beat the game, and I loved it all the way through. Now i'm wondering how is one to get the secret ending? I searched on google and I saw a similar forum made by someone else, and the answer was to atleast get 20 out of 30 of the trophies. But the thing is someone...
  7. D

KH Re:coded section?

Just wondering, shouldn't a reCoded forum be taking the place of BBS? I mean the game IS coming out in 3 days. I can understand if it's to be kept in the handheld game forum, but BBS is kinda old news. I was just wondering if there were plans to move the bbs forum to the past kh game forum, and...
  8. D

'You know what really grinds my gears?'

Ok, I have to ask what is up with this? If a game is rated..let's say 'M', why in the world are there kids that are too young to play such games playing them? Who the hell lets there kids do that? Does anyone else have problems like these? I mean, the parents are obviously not taking...
  9. D

How much have you completed?

This is referring to the Trinity Archive. What is your Trinity Archive completion percentage? What have you completed/still need to work on? Just fill out the form below: Trinity Archive percentage complete: (This is found right when you open the Trinity Archive, and just state the percentage...
  10. D

Twister Chase mini-game!

Ok, I thought of a mini-game at Twister's Trench in Keyblade Graveyard. Objective: how long can you out run atleast one twister at Twister's Trench? Rules: You can use any character. Time starts right when you go past a twister. Must be cartwheel, airslide, or superglide and they have to be...
  11. D

Merlin's house

Ok, I was in Merlin's house, just looking around, and I noticed a small train and a rocket ship. What does it mean? Are they in a process of making a train? You don't see one in KH2, but will there be a train in a future game? And I'm assuming the rocket ship is supposed to be a gummi ship...
  12. D

Pete *semi-spoilers*

So, when Pete got banished, is it possible time sped up around him to Days (seeing as it only seems seconds when he escapes)? Since it's after KH1 that Malificent helped Pete escape.
  13. D

Who do you like now?

This mostly for people whose played all three stories. But who do you like more now? Has your mind changed since the games release? Or is it still the same? Or do you like all three heroes equally? I'm sorry if something like this was already made.
  14. D

Major weapon in kh3 and other info.

Is it possible that the X-blade will be in kh3, and if MT is to return as the main bad guy, will he try to get Sora to form it with Ven/Roxas, possibly with Riku? Also I'm almost done beating Ven's story, just before the final battles, and I was thinking about the scene just before you have to...
  15. D

*semi-spoilers* boss battle help

Ok, I'm getting annoyed with Terranort (which I'm assuming he's the final boss for Terra's story). And this is the battle after you fight Xehanort. So ya, stuck on this douche. Any tips for those who have gotten this far? I didn't want to look at the book or ask for help, but I would rather...
  16. D

Short BBS review

This is a short review of how I think about BBS so far (Just got to Enchanted Dominion as Terra). And it's also short becuase I want to get back to playing. But I give the game a 9.5 out of 10. The graphics, gameplay, music are awesome. The only thing is Terra and Aqua's voice, but you actually...
  17. D

Help please..!

I've been going back and playing all KH games on proud, before bbs comes out. And I'm finishing Days, but I can't beat Ruler of the Sky. Any helpful tips would be nice. It just sucks that you don't have to be touching him, when he's charging at Roxas, and you'll get a k.o. (or you have to lodse...
  18. D

Is it possible

I know this may be unlikely, but could KH:3Ds be our ever uninformed KH3? It's not a long shot, since movies that have a third in it's series and are in 3-d. A random title ex: The Searching 3d (3 letting people know it's the third movie). I"m trying to explain this in the best way, am I...
  19. D

358/2 days online multiplayer

I would like to play multiplayer at least once on a kh game, cuase for some reason my psp's being a douche and it won't let me connect to the internet anymore (If anyone has any suggestions please pm me). But anyways, if anyone would like to tonight or something please also pm me, or respond...
  20. D

My summary, speculations, and theories so far

Hey guys! Been away for a not so long, but long time! I'm posting this here to basically give my own summary off bbs overall, and I wanted to post in spoiler in case of any..well..spoilers are shown up in the summary. And anyone can comment if I make mistake here or there. Just trying to catch...
Back