• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Enri

rihanna loud k

SO THIS IS THE LAST TAG I HAVE MADE. So I thought I'd post this as a sort of come back because I am bored and this is fun at the moment to yes. I am a texture kind of man.
  2. Enri

noctis

It was hard to color, very hard. I'm not really done it, since I actually saved the psd, but I just wanted some input when I put the final touches.
  3. Enri

ohei, versus

C4D render tag. Just a quick thang.
  4. Enri

Old Show

Well, I do enjoy photography and what not. Just wanted to show another form of artwork that I enjoy besides signatures and such. All old stuff from my DA that I don't attend to very much anymore. I just stopped Photog until I get a reeeeal camera which will most likely have to wait till my big...
  5. Enri

So um

I just feel like making a thread as I wait for Photoshop to take it's sweet time loading. Anything piss you off while you're doing something in Photoshop? Like for me it'd be when I accidentally click Bridge and my whole Photoshop gets retarded and lags and I have to wait for Bridge to load...
  6. Enri

Test

Was trying out a few things. I usually don't like to clip mask but I found nice edgy brushes that made me not hate it so much. Not my usual style. I've felt better at the end of finishing a tag.
  7. Enri

Hei.

Well I just fully devoted myself to learning to coloring lineart and manga scans. This is my first lonely try, and I tried to incorporate things I picked up from looking at a tutorial and looking at other colorings as well. I want to try and develop my own simple/clean yet detailed style. As I...
  8. Enri

Spiderman

New.
  9. Enri

oheilo

Lie: I love Halo When it comes to 360 I am a proud Lost Planet fan! Plus also a Ghost Buster. Two tags - two versions Just text difference. I don't like this one as much. I usually never like my attempt at smudge sigs because I always feel it is messy. I don't know how to make a nice...
  10. Enri

To that one guy

Not sure if he ever got the KH stocks, or someone linked him to good stuff. But also to anyone who hasn't come across a thing like this. >-> CLICK: Login to a private Photobucket.com album password is miko01 if it asks, bucket made by a friend.
  11. Enri

Freaking, hello.

*wave*
Back