• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. QuietAssistant

Help in Wonderland? (will delete when resolved)

Anyone know how to go to the other room containing the rest of the bird-heartless things? Its from mission 3-6 in wonderland, I defeated 5, but i still need 2 more and I discovered the other room, which has an arrow to enter but when I click on it, my character just stutters. hes just standing...
  2. QuietAssistant

Maximum # of items

Does anyone know if ethers and potions can go over 99 or is there a limit?
  3. QuietAssistant

Emblem Heartless in the past

I dont know if I'm misinformed, but did emblem heartless exist before Xehanort's experiments? I thought they didn't exist because he had yet to experiment on the heart. Maybe this is possible because the game isnt exactly canon to the story, but I just wanted to make sure so I don't have the...
  4. QuietAssistant

KHx Worlds

Well, we all know that there are 2 new worlds that are coming soon, but does anyone know if they will stop there? Or will they continue to make new worlds over the course of the months? I know it would take a while since releasing the 3 worlds they have now took them a while to do.
  5. QuietAssistant

Moogle Cards (the seemingly useless ones)

Anyone know what they are for? Ive tried finding stuff on them but I cant... I'm kind of convinced that they are useless... Also, thanks to those who helped in the adding friends thread. The guide and info was very helpful.
  6. QuietAssistant

Adding Friends

Anyone know how to add people into your party? Im trying to Add people but I feel like I'm deleting them or erasing requests since i cant tell the diff between the left and right japanese buttons. Also can you add people from other animal groups? (I'm in the snake one but most people are in...
  7. QuietAssistant

New info added to BBSFM site.

Yeah. sorry for not providing the link. They have been announced via magazines already but they were finally added to the official site with pics. Do you guys really need the link to the official site? Google is you friend.
  8. QuietAssistant

New info added to BBSFM site.

I havent seen a thread. delete if old. New info and Pictures about No Heart and armor of the master and new finishing commands in the BBSFM official site.
  9. QuietAssistant

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

And how do you know this, have you talked to everyone that has had the Madden bundle or the BBS bundle? My guess is that you haven't...This Could happen to any psp, regardless of the bundle. I know people with regular psp's and this happens to them. Stop insisting that the BBS psp bundle is the...
  10. QuietAssistant

Terra,Aqua, Vens Keyblade keychains for sale!

I haven't seen anything about this in the forums soooooooooo. There is a sal in Play-asia for Terras,Aquas, and Vens Keyblades! check them out! I still don't know if this is old though. Terras Buy Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Key Blade Key Chain: Earth Shaker - Play-Asia.com Aquas Buy Kingdom...
  11. QuietAssistant

I got BIRTH BY SLEEP *A BIT OF SPOILERS MORE WILL EVENTUALLY BE ADDED*

But why did you get it so late? I mean I got mine in January, and I also bought the special edition bundle in march...But you waited until July? you could have waited a month right? and what percent in trinity report do you have, level are you in each character? I got my characters to 99...
  12. QuietAssistant

What TV commercials have bothered,amused you?

Personally, I get annoyed when commercials are too long. I also hate the stupid only $19.95 advertisements. A commercial that I do like is the Orbit gum commercial(just makes me laugh for some wierd reason.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJJUGJZxpU Well, most times we watch television...
  13. QuietAssistant

Kingdom Hearts PSP BUNDLE in the US! Confirmed!!!

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it. close now plz. s1keanureeves
  14. QuietAssistant

Kingdom Hearts PSP BUNDLE in the US! Confirmed!!!

Sadly, its another dissidia thing all over again. just a regular psp and the game in a bundle. I already the japanese version so I dont have to worry. Gamestop.com - Buy Sony PSP 3000 KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP
  15. QuietAssistant

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

I can still record it but I cant find my cable anywhere. I still have it on pause and heck, I'll unpause and nothing will happen to me.
  16. QuietAssistant

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

Well, I just beat the secret boss after just a small amount of tries(compared to lingering sentiment). and I decided that he is just way to easy. They should have given him more attacks, maybe some desperation moves, and maybe two-three life bars. Then he would have been hard On Another...
  17. QuietAssistant

Multiplayer Online?

Well its not all that bad. I had bought birth by sleep first for $70 since there was no way I was gonna be able to get the BBS bundle.( $350 freaking dollars) But later I decided to buy the bundle so now I have 2 games(talk about useless) and I can at least play with someone else if I let them...
  18. QuietAssistant

Multiplayer Online?

Is there a way to play BBS online without using a PS3? I havnet gotten around buying one yet but i already bought the game. Edit:havent bothered checking the old threads so If there was a thread like this one that has been answered Id really apreciate a link thanks.
  19. QuietAssistant

Can someone with BBS please help me?

Okay. So, Kingdom hearts birth by sleep as we know is much different from all other khs. when I watch videos I see people with an immense amount of hp and some really good abilities like leaf veil. But how do I get them? Can someone help me? And who knows maybe I have them but I dont know how to...
  20. QuietAssistant

Will Vanitas Return?

I agree. this.............
Back