• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khphantom97

Mickey's Letter and Yen Sid

In at the end of Re:coded, Mickey writes his letter to Sora about the hurt and yada yada. BUT then the first secret ending of the game (or the only secret ending, depending on if you are playing coded on DS or PS3) shows Yen Sid telling Mickey to summon Sora (and Riku too) for the Mark of...
  2. khphantom97

CoM or ReCoM for new players? (Does ReCoM ruin aspects of KH2)

Hey, everybody! So, funny story, I haven't posted in this forum in like 4 years but I have been brought out of retirement because I have a question and there seems to be no opinions on the matter anywhere on the Internet (shocking). I haven't been playing video games much in the past few years...
  3. khphantom97

Kingdom Hearts Sucks (But It Doesn't Have To) - IGN Article

Kingdom Hearts Sucks (But it Doesn't Have To) - Nintendo 3DS Feature at IGN The guy basically talks about what holds KH back from greatness, and what they need to do over at SE. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? On what?
  4. khphantom97

Not sure if there is already thread about this, so, I may as well make one. 2012 is not looking nearly as good as 2011 was looking back last Christmas. Still, there are some noteworthy games coming out. What are you most excited for 2012? I'm really excited for BioShock: Infinite.
  5. khphantom97

KH3 Rant (YouTube Vid)

I'm not really sure if it's relevant, but...its pretty funny... Xo2qcc_C5Ek
  6. khphantom97

Download Sanctuary

Just as the title says. Does anyone know where I can download a free mp3 of Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. The only verison on iTunes or BlueLaguna's database is the Japanese version Passion.
  7. khphantom97

What Was The Deal Between Maleficent and Yen Sid?

Maybe this was answered during my abscence from the KH section, but, remember how Malerficent materialized in KH2 at Yen Sid's place, and everyone assumed that she offed him? Well, then he appears in coded, fine as a lamb, you know, before they get slaughtered. What's with that? Is it just a...
  8. khphantom97

Transporters

So, I was at the airport, and, for some reason, I started thinking about future technology and I thought of transporter devices, like, moving matter and such. What I want to know from you is this: If transporters are ever created, do you think they will be personal devices, used in private homes...
  9. khphantom97

The Top 100 Modern Games- IGN

Top 100 Modern Video Games - IGN This looks pretty interesting. They start putting them up on Monday.
  10. khphantom97

Why Do You Play Certain Games?

What draws you in to certain games? Is it a solid singe-player experience? How about a long-lasting multiplayer? Personally, I go for single-player. I was never into playing online.
  11. khphantom97

Most Anticipated Games of 2011

Basically what the title says. Whate games are you most looking forward to this year? My favorites seem to be, and in this order: Uncharted 3 L.A. Noire Homefront Bulletstorm inFamous 2 (Have yet to finish inFamous, but I'm close) Tomb Raider Batman: Arkham City Twisted Metal Crysis 2 (Have yet...
  12. khphantom97

Next Generation Portable (NGP) Official Thread

Not sure if the other one counts as a real thread about it since it's more of the speculation, but the cat's out of the bag, so... PSP2 Announced, Codenamed NGP - PSP News at IGN "Sony claims its graphics will rival the PlayStation 3." That gets me excited. So, tell me, what are your...
  13. khphantom97

Which Consoles Do You Own?

Just as the title suggests. Which consoles of this generation do you own (or did you own, if you want). Now, this isn't a console war thread. It's just a thread to see what people on KHI are playing. P.S. It's a multi-option poll, so, if you have more than one, click the ones you have. For...
  14. khphantom97

PS2 Collections

We are seeing more and more PS2 games being announced that are getting remastered and put onto compilation discs for PS3 or being put up for download on PSN. The current list is: God of War I and II Sly Cooper 1, 2, and 3 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and the Two Thrones...
  15. khphantom97

PC Gaming

Okay. I'm gonna start playing PC games. Any tips on games? Plus, if a game says it's, for example, available on Windows Me and Windows XP, can I still play it on Windows Vista?
  16. khphantom97

Are Emulators Illegal?/Should I Just Buy the Real Stuff?

Just as the title asks. I've been wanting to get NES, SNES, and N64 games, but don't have the money. Should I just get emulators, or just wait and buy the actual consoles?
  17. khphantom97

What Other Games Can Be Made?

Just as the title suggests. What other games do you think Nomura has planned before he begins development on KHIII. Better yet, what possible games could he make? He's pretty much milked the Xehanort Saga. I'm not sure what else can be done. I, personally, wanna see a Keyblade War MMORPG for...
  18. khphantom97

Can Vanitas Return in KH3?

The other day, I was thinking about Ven's/Aqua's/Terra's endings in BbS. We all know that Vanitas goes bye-bye. Or does he? After Ven defeats Vanitas, Ven "dies", so to speak, you get the idea. When Aqua defeats Vanitas, the x-blade blows up, or something like that, and she is blown off the...
  19. khphantom97

Xehanort Reports

Can someone tell me where all of the Xehanort reports are, and in which scenario? On a side note, if I've already completed a scenario but found out I missed a report, can I just load that scenario, get the report, save, and continue on without having to beat the whole scenario again?
  20. khphantom97

PlayStation Plus: Yay or Nay?

Okay, so, I am still unclear whether or not PlayStation Plus is worth the money. Yeah, you get discounts, but does the money you save make up for the money you spend on the program? What's even to offer? If this doesn't NEED to be a new thread, if there is an old one, then close, but, please...
Back