• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dcasd1

Call of Duty : Black Ops Beta starting tonight?

Supposed screenshots purport to show a September 1 multiplayer beta start date for Treyarch's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops. What will the official event happening tonight reveal? Leakerz.net has several screencaps showing Google ads and what seems to be a prematurely released front page for...
  2. Dcasd1

Keyblade Question

Hey guys i have a question. remember in the birth by sleep secret ending when aqua was in the realm of darkness. the darkside appeared and were about to kill her when ven and terra's keyblade came out of nowhere and destroyed them. how did that happen?
  3. Dcasd1

Would you like Kingdom hearts better....

Hey guys just wondering would you guys like kingdom hearts better if sora, riku, and kairi weren't the main characters, there was no organization/ The main character of the story was Mickey mouse and all there were in the game was final fantasy and Disney characters.
  4. Dcasd1

Heartless at the Coliseum?

i got a question. in kh1 how did the heartless even get in the Games? Wouldn't they have attacked hercules and phil?
  5. Dcasd1

Kingdom hearts: Mulitple Scenarios or Single?

hey guys just wanted to know what kind of scenarios do u like? multiple scenarios like birth by sleep or single scenarios with just one character like sora?
  6. Dcasd1

Did Malificent really care about Riku?

we all know big bad evil malificent from the kingdom hearts series. but do u think she really cared about riku in kingdom hearts 1? she gave him a weapon, she helped him get kairi, and she said she even thought of him as a son. do u think she was toying with him or could there be a soft side to...
  7. Dcasd1

Vanitas vs Riku

we all know there are some similarities between riku and vanitas. so who do u think would win in a fight?
  8. Dcasd1

eRAQUS keyblade and aquas?

i have a question when eraqus was "defeated" his keyblade still remained. i though whenever a keyblade wielder lose consiousness or was defeated there keyblade would disappear. then how come eraqus was still there? and when aqua was in the ROD and gave her keyblade to terra how come she couldn't...
  9. Dcasd1

Infamous 2 New Gameplay

Just got the new footage of infamous 2 and its looking epic so far. take a look YouTube - inFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer' HQ
  10. Dcasd1

Infamous 2 Cole's New Look???

I played the first Infamous and i loved it and i plan on getting Infamous 2 which looks like it'll even be better than the first. But i have to ask whats with Cole's new look???
  11. Dcasd1

FANFICTION OR NOT?

my fellow writers i am trying to prove my friend MS. FIESTY KITTY (NOT REAL NAME) wrong about something. if you get your idea for a story say "KINGDOM HEARTS" and you make all the characters yourself, using no disney characters, the worlds yourself, creatures, and even the concept is it still...
  12. Dcasd1

Heartless or Unversed?

I know the heartless are technically first but which do you think would win in a fight an unversed or a heartless?
  13. Dcasd1

Fanfiction ► The Destined one

Sorry i posted two stories already and didn't like the way they were so i'm trying to make the best fanfiction i can and make it my own. hope you like it and please try to comment. Chapter 1-Unexpected Guest A small dark hooded figure walked through the quiet town. BLNGN BLNGH! The figure...
  14. Dcasd1

Fanfiction ► A New Story

Prologue A mysterious man walked the dark shores of the Sunset islands. The man wore a brown robe and his face was completely concealed under his hood. The man carried a boy in his arms. The man walked towards a crooked palm tree near the shore. The man laid the boy gently on the palm tree. The...
  15. Dcasd1

Fanfiction ► A New Kh story

Zen sat silently on the crooked Korkarin tree of his home world. He watched the view of the stars and the high mountain. The mountains reached high above the sky and even above the clouds. The night was clear and almost all the stars seemed visible in the sky; each of them sparkling brilliantly...
  16. Dcasd1

Fanfiction ► My Kingdom Hearts

Zack opened his eyes. He looked up to see the sunlight beaming through his bedroom window. Zack leaned up and rubbed his eyes. He sat in bed silently thinking about the weird dream he had just had. “What a weird dream…so bizarre”. Zack looked out the window and watched the view of the sunset...
Back