• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Door in computer room?

As has already been said, It leads to the Heartless Factory-thing. And if you're one of the Original Six of the Organization, it leads to the Room of Sleep. You also see Leon run in there when the MCP takes over the system.
  2. K

Keyblade transformation & the star object

I can see how the jey-board thing could look like it was formed using a Keyblade, except there was about a three second clip somewhere in the trailer of either Ven or Aqua(can't remember which) fighting a giant squid looking Unversed while riding the jet-board.
  3. K

BbS theory.....

...Give proof that this could be a theory. Otherwise, you're not going to get very positive feed-back on it. Plus, your ideas seem all over the place. Like Eraqus being killed by Terra, but then showing up in the Final Battle. Or Ven being erased, but showing up in the Final Battle.
  4. K

Vanitas vs Riku Clues

Yep. Which is why a lot of people are thinking that the voice in the trailer isn't Venita's actual voice.
  5. K

Vanitas voice actor!?

I was actually wondering the same thing. I know I've heard the voice somewhere... but I can't figure out where. It sounds similar to Riku, but not similar enough to be the same voice actor...
  6. K

An Aqua Theory, Finally

Why would Aqua protect the bad guy? And how do we know exactly what happened to Terra? ...They need to hurry up and get this game out... Its driving me nuts having to wait for it. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with it. ...Actually, We just plain need more info on Aqua.
  7. K

100%

Congrats for getting 100% ^-^
  8. K

Anyone noticed this?

I'd just like to say that... While the FIGHT isn't canon, The conversation(if you could call it that) was confirmed to be. Numora said so somewhere.
  9. K

TAV Master Color

Alright, I think this thread has served its purpose. Anyone else agree that it should be closed? If only to stop the flames?
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

...So... breaking away from my German outburst... <.< >.> When is it hitting American shores? Or has it already?
  11. K

TAV Master Color

When did Heartstation put a sketch up? ...I think Ii missed something...
  12. K

Anyone noticed this?

Wait? So someone actually agrees with me(well... sort of)?
  13. K

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

Hello, can I join the 'anti-Jesse in KH club'? Even if it is to late and he is already in KH as Roxas... No more Jesse in KH, please? I already gave my reasons in my other post.
  14. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

AUF DEUSTCH! WINNEN! *umarmen*
  15. K

Have you ever noticed...

He made that monster of a world? Really, looking at TWTNW on the 'world select' map in KH2... its like... three times the size of the other worlds. Plus is has the shadow city under the main city on the map. >.> If Xemnas really made all of that... My respect level for him just sky-rocketed.
  16. K

keyblade change

Probably this. In response to the picture... Thanks for the update.
  17. K

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

Personally... I'd really rather that he NOT voice Ven. I didn't like him very much as Roxas and think that they could have found a more fitting voice in both Days and KH2. But that's just my opinion, because I always picture him having a slightly... darker voice than he does. Maybe it''ll be...
  18. K

How many of you are buying BBS?

Yeah... it probably is sad xD But its true. Then again, its a handheld and really not all that expensive when you look at what I could have gotten. At least the PSP has other games on it that I might want at some point, as opposed to PS3 and the shooters >.>
  19. K

Nobodies and hearts

Or she could have just said it to piss off Sora, since she's Larxene. >.> That's a possibility. Because you have to wonder if Repliku really had a heart or if it was just the memories given to him by Namine.
  20. K

coM multiplayer

Seriously? How the hell do those battles work?
Back