• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

new keyblades and drives

okay so we all know theres a bunch of nice powerfull keyblades out ther but if you could make a keyblade or combinde 2 or more keyblades what would they be? or, what would they look like? also new drive form ideas are welcome if somebody made a thread like this my bad then cause i havt been...
  2. U

what did you most like about kh2

i know alot of people are sharing what they thought about kh2, most of what im hearing is bad so lets bring the better side out, i wanna know what yall like about kh2 the most, if this thread has already been done then my bad but for now lets see what you thought was the best about kh2, and it...
  3. U

who would win?

sora, riku, mickey, roxas, terra, ven, aqua, DS, MX, who do you think would win out of all of them in a bad ass keyblade fight to the death? i gotta see who you think would win, honastly
  4. U

kh3

alright so, naruto + kh = piece of shit, lol but we all need new ideas for kh3 and yes as i have said before 99.9% of this shit has been talked about before, what hasnt? and now i ask you, what do you think needs to stay, what needs to go, and what needs to be brought to kh, any old any new...
  5. U

naruto and kingdom hearts?

we all know the topics get wacky and loopy, and im 99.9% positive this has been brought up, i need your own personal opinion on if naruto were to mix with kingdom hearts to me it would sound cool but lacks theory, but the hand signs and jutsu combind with swordplay and final fantasy would...
Back