• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

The Spoiler Game

2. J

Spoiler Tag help

Y'know, the kind you click and it shows a spoiler. Please tell me how to make one.
  3. J

Dustflier help

I'm in a battle against what could be the world's strongest Heartless. Please help! NOTE: I've used all of my Cura and Fire magic, so don't say it.
  4. J

What will your avatar say to the avatar above you?

I saw this else where, so, yeah, just what it sounds like. OK, START!
  5. J

Fanfiction ► Blinding Light

Ch1: Mysterious voice A voice rang through Destiny Islands. Sora had heard it. It sounded so familiar. But he didn't know why. Suddenly, a black cloaked figure ran past. He was screaming. But it wasn't the voice Sora heard. "AUGHHHHHH! BAD HEARTLESS, BAD!" shouted the figure. A swarm of...
  6. J

Fanfiction ► Organization Mini Stories

Mini 1 Axel's reaction Demyx thought it would be funny to not tell Axel where they were going on the mission. "I don't think it's such a good idea to take Axel there without telling him...." said Xion. "Oh, relax, this is gonna be really funny!" said Demyx. "But you know how much he hates...
  7. J

How many of you had a stickbug or something like that in your house?

I looked at a tray this afternoon and saw a praying mantis! How many of you had this happen.
  8. J

How long did it take you to beat Xaldin?

I beat him... around 1 minuet (how do you spell minuet?).This was my newest save, same day at The World That Never Was I got Final Form. 0_0
Back