• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

A replica of Miyazaki's "The Baron"

(and here's hoping I put this in the right section, because it seemed as good as any...) Does anyone know where I can find a replica of "The Baron", the cat statue in The Cat Returns? (yes, I know he's a character in The Cat Returns and a statue in Whisper of the Heart, if you want to be...
  2. H

The Browncoats

We're starting a group called "The Browncoats", a gathered fanbase of Firefly fans on the forums. If you're interested in joining, PM either me or LuvKyou. Fight the Alliance! Wear your brown jackets with pride, my Independence brethren! RISE AGAIN, BROWNCOATS!
  3. H

New Keyblades?

Dunno if this thread has been started yet. Oh, well. We haven't seen any new keyblades in any of the spoiler pictures (obviously Square doesn't want to spoil the fans THAT badly...). What do you think some of the world-themed keyblades will look like? I'm hoping there will be a keyblade from...
  4. H

Serenity

I recently went to see Serenity and got hooked on it... Anyone else see it? Who was your favorite character? I can't get enough of Mal (Captain Reynolds). ^^ He's AWESOME.
  5. H

Villain for Spider-Man 3!

According to superherohype.com, they've cast someone for Spidey's next villain! ^^ The actor is named Thomas Haden Church... dunno if I've consciously seen him in anything, though. The link to the article is: http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=2758 But they don't say who...
  6. H

Kino's Journey

I know it's not superbly popular yet, but has anyone seen the anime Kino's Journey? It's one of my recently favorite animes... it has very little violence (Kino has a LOT of guns, but only for self-defence), and makes you think more than most shows do. Deals a lot with different worldviews...
Back