• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Four word game.....

I'm bored , i'm bored , i'm bored! so... let's play a game. I start off with 4 words & you have to keep on going. You can only use four words though. ...Once upon a time ....
  2. S

Extreme Rock Paper Scissors XD

I played this game on a different forum & it was really fun. This game can go on forever. Since i'm starting i'll post a picture. The next poster has to post a picture of something that will DESTROY my object on the picture. after that post, someone posts a picture of something that would...
  3. S

~Kingdom Hearts Fanart Club~

I've been working on some fanart of the characters in KH. I really love drawing - especially something i am totally obssesed with. lmao - so if you have any pictures of Kingdom Hearts , i would LOVE to see what you've done. If you have anything other than Kingdom Hearts, you could show me as...
  4. S

The Song Game !

I'm pretty bored - so i thought I'd make up a game. Someone types a song title. The next post should state another song that has a word from the previous song's title . If you can't think of anything , you can just type another a song from the previous artist. :tongue: I'll start. Down- by...
  5. S

Organization XIII. [your a member] XD

Being a part of the Organization must be cool. Lets say you we're part of the Organization. What would your mischievous name be & what would your power be ? ( i know it's sorta lame , but still pretty cool! ) Let's hear what you have to say (:
  6. S

I still don't really understand. BBS?

Okay so i was reading something on a site , and it said that Ven, from BBS look alot like Roxas ( i think so too ) Where does he come in? How does Roxas look like Ven if it's 10 years before KH1 , and Roxas was created after that? ( don't yell at me bc i don't know it ) lmfao - i'm just...
Back