• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

last episode

Does anyone know where to find the last episode subbed? you know...the part you can only do with aqua
  2. S

Roxas

In kh2 (i think its when Sora fought Roxas) Sora asked if he was riku.......and Roxas said he defeated a riku once. what was he talking about? because riku beat Roxas after he used the darkness in his heart.
  3. S

Is anyone else disapointed

Looking at the trailer and seeing that Ven, Terra, and Aqua all have keychains on their keyblades now makes me kinda disappointed. i thought it was cool that they didn't have Keychains on their keyblades before but now they have them. Does anyone know why they gave them Keychains?....and also is...
  4. S

Aqua

Has anyone noticed aquas shoot lock attack(i forgot its name) looks a lot like Sora's Ragnarok attack?.....the little beams that come off of the end of the keyblade and attack close by enemies....maybe its a attack only keyblade users can use? or maybe not?
Back