• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Help with a mission

On day 256 mission 86. I can get to a point where my whole mission gauge is filled up, but then I checked every area for the last two heartless, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I saw in Caves of Wonders a area thats high up, with a treasure chest, but I can't seem to reach it, does...
  2. B

King Mickey isn't in the shop

Ok I just beat the game, and I don't see the item that says Return of The King or w/e in the moogle shop, is that a glitch?
  3. B

Axel said

That him and the real him met sora, does anyone know who Axel's real self is?
  4. B

Xigbar Spoiler

Did Xigbar see Ven? because I just got to the end of the game, where Xigbar was fighting Xion, and Xigbar looked at Xion and then it changed to Ven. So is it possible that Xigbar saw Ven?
  5. B

Spoiler Day 151

Ok I'm on Day 151, am I coming up to any more cutscenes or awesome battles? Am I almost done with the game, or half way?
  6. B

Where are you now?

First of all I would like to say, I'm suprirsed I haven't seen to many Cutscenes, like everytime I complete a mission I hope I see a cutscene and some action. So my question now is, where are you please but a spoiler if its a spoiler. I'm on day 117 or somethign like that.
  7. B

Mario Kart or Pokemon Platnium?

Which one should I get, I think there both great games, and since I just got KH 358/2 Days I dont know which one to get.
  8. B

How Many of You have it?

Alright how many of you got it this morning at gamestop when they first opened up? And how many of you are getting it shortly? Then when you play your first hour or so, explain what you think about the game. I personally love it, I'm almost 4 hours in to the game, and just gets better and...
  9. B

question about leveling up

When I grow a level, I get a panel that says level up +1 is there anyway I could get two of them together, so they only take up one space, because Its getting annoying of getting all panels to level up.
  10. B

I Can't Sleep, because of 358/2 Days

I'm way to excited for this game, I'm having problems falling a sleep, I even tried playing some video games and watched a movie. Can someone help me.
  11. B

Does anyone know any upbeat pop songs?

I like dancing to music, and I'm looking for upbeat pop songs, if anyone knows any.
  12. B

Which game should I get?

Ok later today I'm going to gamestop to sell soem video games, and if I have enough to get eiher Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, which one should I get? I know KH2 has some of the organizatoin members, and 358/2 days is just coming out, but I don't know which one I should get. now if I...
  13. B

Which Organization Member are you!?

Its so simple I will ask three questions and you choose the best options. Heres what I'm talking about. just as a example. 1. If you saw someone crying what would you do? A. Help him/her B. Walk away without saying anything C. Call 911 Now for each option it will have a +2 or - 2 or a +1...
  14. B

Did Nomura ever say

Why he didn't include Snow Whites world in KH, I mean shes in the game, but no world to talk about her. Can someone explain that.
  15. B

Help/Support ► Where are good places

To meet new people, like I'm looking for love, and well I don't know what are good places to meet new people. I'm willing to try anything to make new friends or even love.
  16. B

I remember something..

I remember hearing about a scene in KH 358/2 Days that Axel asks Roxas if he wants to go to castle oblivion with him. Does this scene exist, or was it just made up.
  17. B

Who you play as?

Since were only 12 days until the release of KH 358/2 Days, which organization after Roxas, are you going to play with? Also tell me why your going to play as them. I'll play as Larxene first, because she's the coolest female organization member
  18. B

Help/Support ► I'm going threw a rough time

It all started out in February, when my father passed away from a sickness. I was really close to him, where me and him were best friends. But then things started looking up, when I finally got enough to get my own place, but now I have all my dads stuff in my new place, and its so hard for me...
  19. B

KH 358/2 Days Review

Concept: kingdom Hearts on the DS. What took so long? Graphics: excellent production values both in rendered cutscenes and in-game graphics playability: camera controls make the journey from the playstation analog stick to DS shoulder buttons without to much trouble Entertainment: despite...
  20. B

Time Hallow Movie 2010

Hello everyone, me and my friends have all agreed to make the Time Hallow Movie. It will be on youtube sometime in fall of 2010. If you want to know more about this story you can go here. http://www.freewebs.com/timehallowmovie2010/ Even though the movie is in works, we will be updating...
Back