• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Axel Can Cook?

i thought Marluxia was the only asexual one o.o
  2. S

Axel Can Cook?

i think id enjoy that too *drool*
  3. S

Axel Can Cook?

omg i luv u <3 ur so right, i made this for fun. i found it in the second manga btw XD so many people on this site are too serious, yet kh isint a really serious game :P lol i wanna try Axel BBQ OH! i can SOOO imagine Axel giving Roxas a Burnt Sea Salt Ice Cream XDDDD Roxas would be like: Wtf e,e
  4. S

Favourite Moment in KH2?

When Roxas goes crazy and smashes the computer. seemed so OOC, which made it funny X3
  5. S

Axel Can Cook?

In KH:CoM, in my english version of the manga, apparently Axel is reading a book, but the first part is covered. it says _____ Dish Tonight. lol mabe hes a chef? anyone have any ideas on what the book means?
  6. S

Larxene?

I just checked both of my english CoM manga, and i couldnt find anything =,= except for her reading a book about Marquis De Sade. what stuck me as strange tho, is the book that Axel is reading. the dialouge is covering the first part of the book, but it says _____ Dish Tonight. Mabe he cooks? o.o
Back