• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Who's or what's the other replica

Oh Vexen, you sick bastard.
  2. V

Who's or what's the other replica

It was Marluxia. There's no WAY that pink hair was real.
  3. V

Did the Organization members just not know?

It's been said by Nomura that when both the body and heart are "freed" (by destroying the heartless and nobody), they reunite and the person once again becomes whole. Did Organization XIII not know about this process? Did they assume that if their shell was killed, they would simply perish...
  4. V

new level up system

I assume that you'll need to use both.
  5. V

NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

I'm worried about that too. I'm hoping that either those videos were in the beginning (easier) parts of the game, or they were made before the game balancing that Nomura mentioned.
  6. V

Thoughts on Mickey'scutscene?

I wonder if there will be Mickey bits (short gameplay spurts) in BBS. The trailers seem to hint at it.
  7. V

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

There are cards involved, but it's not like COM, they don't have a numerical value to them. I'm pretty sure that regular keyblade attacks aren't limited, also. I'm a bit worried that BBS is too much like KH2, with overpowered special attacks. Based on what I've read of the demo impressions...
  8. V

Lucifer's boss battle in a TGS demo had that same diddy from KH2. It could have been replaced, though.
  9. V

No, it's the same voice actor, Megumi Toyoguchi. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 08 Trailer HQ *First Website Trailer* English Subtitles! Start watching at 2:00, listen to her voice. Why do you even care? Are you planning to import the game?
  10. V

Is Org XIII really THAT bad?

Re: Is Org XIII really that BAD? They didn't really care about the consequences of their dark actions, and in most cases relished them. Doesn't really matter, considering that Xemnas was manipulating them to get the power of Kingdom Hearts (much like how Xehanort's heartless wanted the power...
  11. V

More Vjump Scans

I wonder if his name reflects his personality, vanity. Multiple meanings and all that.
  12. V

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

He doesn't look like any Organization member, I bet he's exclusive to BBS. Almost a shame.
  13. V

Axel: Post-Days character thoughts

I just thought the way he died was stupid (and pointless). Not the "emotional" part, the fact that he lightheartedly kamikazeed for a group of DUSKS.
  14. V

Secret Reports in English

I wonder why Sai'x "changed" so much. Maybe BBS will explain.
  15. V

(spoilers) Lea, saix, and braig in BBS

I think all of the Organization's somebodies will be shown, either in BBS, a game between BBS and KH1, or KH3.
  16. V

If there's a trailer at the end of BBS...

I think it might show bits of the Keyblade War.
  17. V

Connection

But he still had his keyblade when Kairi had "hers" in that fight against the shadows (when Ansem was talking offscreen). Maybe he split it in half, like Roxas/Sora?
  18. V

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

I'm worried that BBS' environments will be like KH2's, pretty but empty. I'd like to see some destructables and platforms, actual interactivity like in KH1.
  19. V

Ardi: Oldest Human Skeleton Discovered, Bipedalism Origin May Be Revealed

Ardi: Oldest Human Skeleton Discovered, Bipedalism Origin May Be Revealed Further proof that sex drives everything.
  20. V

Help/Support ► Life

So your best friend is pregnant and about to die? Was she impregnated by an alien?
Back