• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Livluvdie101

North American PSP 3000 Kingdom Hearts Entertainment Bundle!

WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS I WAS LIKE, YESS!!!! Since I don't have a PSP and am saving up my money to buy one for BBS, when I first saw this I was like, YES! WOOT! And so now I'm excited. But is Mystic Silver a special color or something? Cause it looks like the psp isn't anything special...
  2. Livluvdie101

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

Well, everyone's been hearing about the new KH game BBS. I've been talking about this SO much to my family that they now are asking me to just stop. They're getting a little upset, cept my mom is actually sorta excited/mad. She LOVES Disney stuff! She seriously has more than 75 VHS movies in...
  3. Livluvdie101

Introducing Rachel, sorta new to the forum!

Hello everyone! It's nice to finally have time to say hi to everyone! Although I came on the forums late last year, I haven't had time come here... Sorry about that! Since my profile doesn't have enough space as teh weirdo/imaginative person of myself, I'll tell a bit about myself...
Back