• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Xigbar's eye

Now I know you've all seen the new v-jump scans showing Braig, in all his bioptic glory, however the Xigbar we all know has an eye-patch. So any of you hazard a guess of how he loses the eye? Ya think it'll be by the hands of one or more of the keyblade trio, by some accident, or by something...
  2. T

Nother theory why Roxas looks like Ven

I'm not sure if this has been thought of before, but just in case it hasn't. Okay, we all know that Sora became a heartless (and split into Roxas) when he struck his heart with the Keyblade made from six princesses of heart's... hearts. And at least three of those princesses come to know Ven in...
  3. T

to be Explained in in BBS

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but, Ya think the whole thing about Kairi mysteriously coming to Destiny Islands or why you need seven princesses of heart to open the door to kingdom hearts going to be dicussed in BBS. Maybe the kingdom hearts from the first game is the same one we see...
  4. T

Ven's twin

I recently read a tread by :::A Hex Torn::: (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/136813-mx-s-apprentice-s-identity.html) in which he showed a picture of a side by side comparison of Ven and DS having strikingly similar body proportions. Then I recently found out DS's name is...
  5. T

(spoilers, sort of) Axel in BBS

Okay, for those who have played through Days or, like me, just most of it, we all know Axels true name is confirmed as Lea. And since Saix was the one who called him by it, then he could have known him before they were nobodies. So.. Do ya think squares' gonna leave this alone, or do you think...
  6. T

Movie you watched because of kingdom hearts.

Ever watched or re-watched an old disney movie because you played through the world in kingdom hearts? I remember going through all the old disney vhss I had, and watching them in a marathon sort of thing. Recently got Tron for umd, now I am now a HUGE Tron fan. Sure the graphics aren't uber...
  7. T

BBS co op

I just looked on N4G and it showed an article that said bbs is getting 3 player Co-op multiplayer. Apparently it was in V-jump japan, talking about some Mirage World. link: Playstation Portable RPG Site - News: Kingdom Hearts gets Co-Op play on PSP I searched the forum and couldn't find...
  8. T

Your Favorite ► Favorite Pirate

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, case you landlubbers haven't heard, it be international talk like a pirate day, and since the Kingdom Hearts series isn't shy of buccaneers, it'd be a shame if we didn't hoist the sails, break out the rum, and talk about our favorite pirates. Barbossa, Jack Sparrow...
  9. T

Worlds We Don't Want

I know there were Definitely threads about worlds we would want in the next Kingdom Hearts, but AS FAR AS I KNOW there aren't any threads about worlds we don't want, at least not here. So what disney movie world do think would be a bad addition to the KH universe. Wether it be a bad movie or...
  10. T

Kingdom hearts DLC: could it work

I know downloadable content isn't Squares thing, at least I think, but I think DLC in KH3 could work. They could release new Disney worlds, new challenges for olympus coliseum, or new storys for worlds already in the game. I know I could be trying to fix something that ain't broke, but it's the...
Back