• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero Mmmm. tasty fanfiction. lol. i loved it.
  2. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► True Love: The Renji and Rukia Story

Chapter 11: Bounts.... “Rukia!!!” said Hotaru. Rukia’s eyes widened. “Yes?” replied Rukia . Hotaru let go of Rukia’s arm. He turned his head toward Akemi. She knew what he wanted. “Rukia. Please let me apologize for the…harlot.” said Hotaru. Akemi’s head went down and tears rolled down her...
  3. 13courtgarud75

Re: Fate of A Hero 100,000 munny on Akira. She aint gonna lose. Great Chapter.
  4. 13courtgarud75

Sorry i havent writen somthing in like forever. i kinda gave up on my fan fic cause i wasnt goin anywhere with it but im gonna try again. Okay. Chapter 10: Gorro Rukias stomach fell. She was standing on a, 10,000 yr old, ledge and had no idea where she was going. “Um…Akemi where are we...
  5. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

wow. i like da story. hehehe
  6. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Splintered Heart

i like the plot. its good.
  7. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Impure

i like it. its kool .
  8. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Destiny Changed

Wow i like it. its good .
  9. 13courtgarud75

Re: Fate of A Hero O M G WOW!! hehehehhhehehehehehhehehehehe.
  10. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Next Generation

wow this is very interesting. i like it.
  11. 13courtgarud75

Re: Fate of A Hero oh i like it. great ending. hehe
  12. 13courtgarud75

Re: Fate of A Hero Aww...now im caught up...and im sad.
  13. 13courtgarud75

Chapter 9: “Practice” makes perfect Rukia swung open the doors and ran to the end of the room and watched Yuu being carried away in a stretcher. “Rukia,” Hotaru said in a calm but commanding voice, ”did you need something?” Hotaru a tall, slim, red head, was sitting next to two otherodd...
  14. 13courtgarud75

Chapter 7: AWE "Hold on Rukia!!!!" shouted Yuu. Rukia grabbed onto his black shirt and held tight. As the room rumbled outrageously things flew across the room and nicked Rukia on the head. Two hours after the trembling had begun, it finally stopped. Akemi grabbed Rukia and they zoomed out...
  15. 13courtgarud75

Special Thanksgiving Thread "Are you ready?" Hotaur shouted as he brought put the turkey. "I got the stuffing!" Akemi said. Akime brought the stuffing to a large table in the extravigent meeting room. Rukia ran and took her seat. She was carving turkey, stuffing,crnberries, gravy, and...
  16. 13courtgarud75

Chapter 6: The mystery reveals him self "Great Job Rukia, Great Job." said the man in a black robe as he was clapping. Rukia looked up in surprise and readyed her zanpakuto just incase she neede to ruff him up alittle. "Come my child. Come to me."Said the man as he motioned to her. Rukia...
Back