• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

the omg crazy no rules post club

ok post what u wnat double poste i dont care this is the crazy no rules post club and all are joined by a post
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Nero Oltre - Black Past

crazy, tellix is a bitch, who woulda knew? lol i swore on khi, im gonna get a point 4 that, but its to late, i wont back track, cept that one time when i was sitting on the floor and my brother walked in, AKKKK i back tracked. nie chapter, and nice use of soras nekalice as the key, must of hurt...
  3. M

Tellix is insaine, ilove it, thats AWSOME MORE MORE MORE
  4. M

:bored: oops.........................................................
  5. M

woot woot for crazy heartles with a missing l in there names XD:)
  6. M

diction burners v2

well, first closed, so ive put up v2, lets rahk Xd
  7. M

diction burners

this is it, the start of the official diction burners, if u wana know wat this is, talk, if not, leave, but we are gonna change the world :thumbsup:
  8. M

i like tellix XD, thats one crazy ........what ever she is, go tellix:thumbsup:
  9. M

keyblades and other swords for sell at this site

this is a tread thats about a site that sells the kingdom key blade its called True Swords - Kill Bill, Last Samurai, Movie Sword, Japanese Katana, Ninja, Medieval, Final Fantasy Swords
  10. M

Help/Support ► Serious Issue NOT A JOKE!

well, i dont get scratchin urges, but every now and tjen, in the middle of a perfectly fine day, ill start to cry, not a full fledge wahh crying, just tears, and im not sure why that is, like, some times ill listen to ozzy, not sad at all, but ill cry, or ill try to go to sleep, and ill cry...
  11. M

interesting, this is really making me think about the power of a keyblade wielder, and how un funiie i am when i whip out a key and say im the keyblade wielder,:bored:
  12. M

what happens to xemnas?

k, ive an idea as to what happens to xemnas after you defeat him in kh2. it goes like this. it was said in an interview with (not sure of his name) that after the heartless and nobody of a person were deafeted thet that person would be brought back, so if thats true, than when sora destroys...
  13. M

sweet, this is becoming better by the chapter, more moremoreXD
  14. M

well, lets see the new chapter up, and lets see it soonXD
  15. M

this is getting gd, keep it comin
  16. M

like i said, ill keep readin, and im just now realizing that katze is an anthromorph, nice, since her name is katze(CATS) nice
  17. M

this is shaping out to be a really intriguing fan fic, definatley has much more thought put into it than alot of them out there, they dont do much than re state the games or the bonus vids, so this is a breath of needed fresh air, dont lose hope if not many people read it, this is good work...
  18. M

need a little help

k, how do u beat the phill maniac training and get 1000 orbs?
  19. M

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

allright, as a guy, i know that when im staring at a gurl, i wana know more about her, so, as easy as it sounds, which it aint, talk to this guy, if that fancies u bring up more serios relationshipstuff, but dont be too fast, take some time, unless he likes fast, damn, this is complicated, well...
  20. M

nice, especiouly the use of sea salt ice cream, thats usin ur noggin
Back